° Eleven °

Sam's POV

"What's up guys, it's ya boi, Sammy! Today I am here with Corey Elton, Kat and Colby Brock! We are in the middle of this neighbour hood because right here is the FaZe Rug Tunnel, which is supposedly haunted. This is basically a very very long tunnel, which gets more smaller the deeper you go." I look at Corey and he laughs nervously. "Can't wait" he says. "Okay, let's go come on" we all walk towards it and I go first. "Unlike all the other exploration videos, I have absolutely no idea where we're going." " oh great!" Kat said then Corey said "aw dood, what if there's animals?" "Corey, the last time we was in a forest together we saw a dead body" Elton said. "Thanks for reminding me" Kat then gasped "were going into a sewer right after IT has came out." I looked at the camera and said "Yeah, so guys, we might find penny wise" Corey then decided to do an impression of him by saying "Georgie" I laugh and look at Colby " can you do that" he smiles and does the same as Corey did. "Georgie" "OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO GOOD! that's terrifying bro" Corey said and high fives him.

We get to the entrance of the tunnel and I stand right in front of it. We heard noises. "What the fuck?" Colby and Elton say in unison. My eyes widen as I say  "Yo, is someone in there?"  Elton then replies. "That was not someone, that was something ".

I roll my eyes and crouch down taking a step inside. " bro this is a long ass tunnel" my  voice echoed down the tunnel.  It was full of coloured graffiti, words all over the place, and definitely dark. Colby stood next to me. "It's miles long" "okay, let's look around and see if you find anything that says 'FaZe Rug Tunnel' on the wall" "dude, there's somebody in here" Kat says. Elton comes up and goes in front of me. "Everywhere, that we have explored these past two months, there's been someone else in there with us" "Are you sure this is the right tunnel?" Corey asks. "Well if there's someone else in here-" Elton turns around and says louder "We are going to kill you" I gasp and he turned to me "No dude, that's actually what is says " he points his flashlight to something in the wall. It says 'we are going to kill Rug'. "oh yes! So we found it" I say.

We carry on walking and me and Elton hear people. " that is people up there, having a conversation "he says  "go! Come on guys" I say to Corey and Kat who are far behind us. "No!" Corey whispered but it was louder because of the echo " Dude, why?! " I ask "Who the fuck goes in a sewer? Us!?" Me and Colby laugh and I point the camera forward towards Elton who is slowly walking. He called back to us "Dudes, we should have brought our skateboards so at least we can like, ride it back" "So we have been walking for about five minutes now, we are getting to the first turn, real quick" I nervously laugh and Colby walks close to me. I quickly take his hand in mine. I point the flashlight round the corner and see something. Elton keeps walking although he can see it. " Dude something's back there" Elton keeps going "wait no! Elton!" I call him  and I get closer realising what it is " oh my god it's a shopping cart " I laugh "dude if you're scared of a shopping cart, you need help " Colby gasped loudly and stepped back, letting go of my hand "what's up?" I ask and he was rubbing his shoulder " something hit me" "what? Something hit you?" "Yeah" he laughs

We carry on walking for around ten more minuets and I see small paw prints in the water. I cringed inside and tried to forget about it. I look back seeing Corey and Kat looking at the graffiti on the wall, walking slowly. "Hurry guys" they look and jog to us. Elton goes "ohhh!" I go into him "what?" "There's a bunny" the others around round and Corey asks what's going on " there's a dead bunny " "and there was footprints" Elton says. Corey starts freaking out again " we should definitely get out of here, I'm not even  kidding, what is it that killed it? " he starts walking up and down taking about four steps before he turns. I then realise we heard  noises earlier. "And remember the conversations we heard? Where did that go? " "Dudeee, I dont want to be here " Corey laughs.

We walked a little further and Colby saw something on the wall " this way out, yeah I don't believe that one bit" "yeah they definitely want us to go that way" he laughs and i see another thing painted  next to it. " FaZe Rug is- " I couldn't understand the rest of it but then looked up and Colby finished it off for me" is gay" " and apparently part of the illuminati, no wonder he's got so many subscribers" they all laugh but soon stop after we heard talking again. "Yo" I hear walking and see Corey walking back "bro where are you going? " I laugh " walking back to the car. Elton you coming?" "You know Corey, you'll be the first person to ever get lost in this tunnel, you have no idea" we all laugh except from Corey as he scratches the back of his head, walking back to us.