° Twenty One °

Colby's POV

Brennan- Hey, I don't know if you still want to be my mate but if you do, that would be great. I'm sorry I put you and Sam through that shit just for something me and Jack wanted.

Colby- hey bro, Don't worry bout it. Just glad I got him now. Yeah, we're still mates. 

Brennen- OMG YOU GOT HIM?! THAT'S GREAT BRO! congrraatsssss. And good, do you and Sam wanna do a vid with me?

Colby- Aha, thanks. Sure, you do YouTube as well?

Brennan- Yeah, have done for ages. 

Colby- sweet. I'll ask Sam when he's out of the shower.

Brennan- Shouldn't you go in the shower too?

Colby- Already went in.

Brennan- Aw poor Sam. 

Colby- Lmao. I think he wants a shower on his own.

Brennan- I don't know bro, sharing a shower is cool.

Colby- How would you know?

Brennan- Iv'e had a gf...

Colby- Oh boy... Well I'm gonna go and play a video game. Text later bro.

Brennan- See ya.

I go downstairs where Corey and Elton was playing a video game, killing zombies and yelling "Die you Donald Trump bitch!!". I gone to them and sat watching them through their seventh wave. "Colby, grab a controller. Help us."

 Elton said so I grabbed one and joined in their game. I Had a gun, knife, an axe, health points and if you lose the, you can gain them back by collecting health symbols and they can also increase over time, health shots for other players, two bombs and a grenade launcher. I had the ability to run, jump and crouch.  

I ran with them two with my gun just as the wave ended. We all grabbed ammo and ran to where we all needed to be. 

The controls were weirder on this game. The left toggle was to go where ever (left, right, up, down) and you had to push it in to run, the right toggle pushed in was to zoom in, 'X' was to shoot or whatever weapon you had, the circle was to crouch and all the back buttons on the top like the R1 and R2 was to fight. 

The graphics on the game was incredible. In this scene it was very grey, building, cars, trash cans and people set on fire, dead bodies as well, wrecked pieces of everything, the whole city was just wrecked. There was only 7 more survivors, us three and four other players in the world out of 25. 

We ran down a street, picking up any supplies we need. As we got round a corner, wave 8 started.  Right as it began, Sam called me.

"Yeah?" "Come here ". I look at the others and they nod to say it's okay. I disconnected from the game and ran to Sam.

"Yes, baby?" "There's a spider on the wall" he pointed to a little baby life spider on the left of me. "You're scared of that? It's smaller than you" "Yeah, and so is a grenade. So get it out" be smiled at me and I laugh. "And a grenade and spider are the same thing, aren't they?" "Well, they can both ruin someone's house" "You're a pussy" he just stood there and whined and started jumping up and down. " Alright, I'll get it out" "hurry!" I got the spider and he ran into our room, opening the window and let me threw it out. "Probably dead now" "good" "Sam!" I laughed. "One less problem for me"

he smiled and walked off. I grabbed his wrist and slammed him up the wall. He gasps and looked at me innocently. "Don't give me that look, Golbach" "Sorry, daddy" my breath caught in my throat, staring right at him as be blushed deeply. "Say that again" "Daddy" I let out a breathy moan and crash my lips onto his slipping my tongue past his lips, exploring his mouth like a cave and made our tongues wrestle. I felt his hands on my back and slide down my joggers and squeezed my ass. I moan and grind up against him. "Mmh". He got my tongue and sucked on it. Fuck, it felt good. I pulled my own tongue back and I felt him scratch my back. I moan and he smirked "Well now I know you're a kinky bitch. I'm going to get a drink" he said and pushed me back heading out of the room. "Good look hiding your problem in front of the guys!" I call after him. I sigh and walk after him.

I see the guys and ask where Sam is. "He's in the pool". I was so confused because I had no idea they had a pool. I've never seen the back. "just up there, open the door and you'll turn a little corner on the left." "Thanks".

His back yard was massive. I saw him sitting next to the pool and he smirked. " missing me already, daddy?" "You know I always miss you, baby" " Prove it" "Nah" I say and sit next to him. "Why?" "Because, I love you" "I love you too" "Good. And stop calling me daddy" "Why?" "Because I like it". "Fine. Sorry daddy" I splash him and he laughs, resting his head on my shoulder.

Xoxo
Not that good and very short, sorryyyyy.
Until next time ...
Byee ❤