° Four ° !!!!

Colby's POV

Right now it was 16:47. I decide to drag myself away from my laptop and the amazing YouTube video I was watching which was, a compilation about slime and satisfying products. I left my phone on my table and shut the lid on my laptop.

I jogged up my stairs and into my bathroom to take a shower. I got undressed to my boxers and turned the shower on, having the heat on medium. I like my showers warm, not freezing like the north pole, or absolutely boiling like I was dying in hell.
I take my boxers off throwing them with the rest of my clothes in the corner, grabbed a towel, placing it on the side, and stepped into my shower.

* After shower *

Stepping out of the warm into an immediate temperature change that plummeted harder than my grades at school, I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me.

Ah shit, I forgot to choose my clothes for tonight. Hmm... What to pick. I don't really want to wear my best clothes just for a simple night out on my own, so I randomly picked out a white shirt, black skinny jeans, my black hoodie and beanie hat. I grabbed a new pair of boxers and socks and began to dry myself.

I was all dressed and all I needed was my converse trainers, which was downstairs. I sprayed some cologne onto me and ran downstairs.

As I unlocked my phone, I realised that I have two notifications.
Jack- yo fam. Come chill round here with da homies bruv we got that good shit yanno what I mean.
I didn't want to act like I was 'part of the hood' or 'bad man' no more. I'm tired of them giving me shit.
Colby- yeah uh I'm kinda busy tonight and by " good shit" you mean weed and you know I don't do that shit.
Jack- alright whatever pussy. See ya in school homie
Colby- 👍
You have a new subscriber on YouTube!

Nice! A new sub! I honestly love my fans so much I've worked so hard to get here and without them I'll be nothing. They've gave me so much hope and support throughout the years. I've had so many haters but fuck them I don't care. I currently have 713,342 subscribers and I can't begin to explain how happy I am.

I look at the time and notice I should get going. It's 17:13 and the drive is about twenty minutes long. I grab my trainers and tie both laces, grab a flashlight, my door key and my car keys. I slid my phone into my jeans pocket and headed out.

I open my door and a gust of wind came flying into my face, making me shiver and goosebumps appeared nealry all over my body. It wasn't exactly the lowest temperature but the wind sure did make it worse. I unlocked my car, which is a white BMW, and quickly locked my front door.

When I opened my car door I switched the engine on and blasted the heater on fully. I shut my door and drove off onto the road.
I turn on my favourite disk in the radio which was obviously, Twenty Øne Piløts blurryface. I love them so much and I would kill to see them live in concert. Well... Not literally but... You know what I mean. They are also the reason why my depression got better and helped me through rough times.
I'm keeping the disk on all the way to the amusement park.
I had a weird feeling that tonight will be a very good night.
I hope anyway.

Xoxo
Opinions so far?
Vote and comment if you would like to.
Until next time...
Byee ❤