° One °

Sam's POV

Today was Wednesday. A beautiful day to be out, having a laugh with friends, just enjoying life for what it is, but instead I sit in my mansion, alone nothing more than  music, YouTube and TV to keep me company. Yes, I do have friends. Yes, I do see them a lot. A little too often I think. We make YouTube videos together and explore places like haunted hospitals and suicide bridges. We even stay over night in some places.

Corey, is one one my closest friends. He's weird but funny. He can get scared easily and hates the demons that I summon to my home.

Then we have Elton. He's got to be the most fearless man I have ever met. He's a great friend to explore  and have a laugh with.

There's also Kat ( or Katrina ), she is also a best friend. She used to have a crush on me, although she knew I was gay, but we still managed to get along just fine. After a while she realised it was just a little crush and not 'true love'. She can be scared of the challenges we do at three AM but it's funny to see her scared.

They are the three main people I hang around with really. I'm a shy guy, with a great personality I think.

I don't see my parents a lot because I live quite far away. Maybe six or seven hours away. At most, I probably see them, at most,  three times a month. At the age of 17, I confessed to them that I was gay. It didn't go exactly as I hoped but on my mom's side, it went well. It was my dad that had a problem. He never really understood the idea of it, therefore he didn't agree or like it. He was angry with me but after two days he managed to accept me for who I am. Now they are living happily  together, too far away from me.
I haven't had a girlfriend once in my  life, and I've only went out with two guys. One called Alex about six years ago. I found out he sent a girl a nude and asked her for sex. As you can guess, I went mad at him. My last boyfriend was with a guy called Jaden, about two years ago. We just didn't think it was working out and there was nothing 'special' between us, so we remained friends.

I go to a school called " Higham College ". People say it's an 'great', 'outstanding', school, when really... It's crap. The teachers there are okay it's just the stupid students who go there. They need some serious growing up, like... Serious.

This morning I think I might just be searching for YouTube videos to watch, music to listen to, and some good shows on TV. Then later, when the sun goes down, I will go to an abandoned amusement park about 15 minutes away from me, if I drive.
I always go there. If I sit at the top of the highest waterslide there, I have a great view to admire at night.

Xoxo
Hello, strange hoomans. This is my first " solby " fanfic. Hope you like it and if I make any mistakes I'm sorry. I'll try and update asap. Thanks for reading my first part lovlies.
Until next time...
Byee ❤