° Thirty Two °

Sam's POV

"Did you enjoy  that, baby?" Colby asked as we walked our of the movies.

"I loved it thank you baby" "you're welcome, sweetheart. You still have another surprise yet" "what!? No way!" "Yes way! But that's not until later" 'Why do you keep giving me surprises?" "Because you deserve the best" "I already have the best, it's you" I look at him and he turned his head to look at me. He had a soft smile on his face and a small blush scattering his cheeks.

"I'm so glad I met you, Sam" "I'm so glad I met you too, Colby"

We both got into the car and drove back to my place.

*time skip*

"Have you ever thought about our future, Colby?" "Yeah, have you?" "Yes."

We both lay on the sofa and Colby's arms were wrapped round me, so we was basically spooning.

Paranormal activity was on the TV and I was too scared to watch it without Colby close to me. Dont judge...

"Would you ever want a family together, Sam?" "Yeah, would you?" "Definitely. Obviously would have to be adopted." "Of course. Do you ever want to get married?" "Most definitely"

A wide smile came across my face and a blush crept up on my cheeks.

"I love you, Colby"

"I love you too, Sammy"

"When we first met... What did you think of me?"

"Well, my first thought was 'oh shit, what if he's a murderer?!' But, I saw you and I thought you're cute."

"Haha, a murderer? Wow."

"Well. I didn't know!"

"Fair enough. When I first saw you, I knew you were my type and thought 'he's the one'"

"Did you actually?"

I ask turning round so I was facing him.

"Yeah"

"So... What is your type?"

"You"

"Haha, what about me?"

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, cute, funny, wears nerdy black glasses, a kinky bitch"

"Colby!"

I slap him lightly, while laughing.

"It's true though"

I shrug, smiling.

"See even you know it is! So since when were you into all the kinky things?"

Sighing, I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Oh come on! Like I'll judge you!"

"Fine. I don't know. I've always seen things about it and I follow pages on Instagram since the age of 16."

"What kind of things you into?"

He smirked.

"Colby! Stop!"

I laugh burying my head into his chest.

He laughs as well.

I mumble the awnser hoping he wouldn't understand half of it.

"I like calling you daddy, getting called nicknames, getting choked, tied up, dirty talk, a little bondage, hair pulling. I don't know about much more."

"That's why you moan whenever I pull your hair"

"Shut up!"

I squeal and shift closer to him.

"Aww is my Sammy getting embarrassed?"

"Leave me alone"

I raise my head back up so our eyes met again.

He laughs and kissed my nose.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, baby"

"Stop! Ughhh"

I groan, smiling like an idiot.

"So what kind of nicknames do you like?"

"Uh, they're embarrassing"

"Baby, we've been in this topic for ages, I'm pretty sure you're past the embarrassing stage now. You know I won't judge and plus... I might like calling you them"

He winked at me.

"Uh... I-I like being called.. Uh... P-princess, baby boy, k-kitten. Stiff like that"

I groan and hide my face again.

He laughs and pits his finger under my chin, lifting it up soi made eye contact with him once again.

"You're cute but you have a dirty side. I love that"

"Stop, Colby! God, I'm embarrassed enough"

"Why?"

"You're the only one who knows. Corey knows I have a daddy kink but that's all"

"It's okay baby. You can trust me with anything, you know that right?"

I nod and he leans forward to kiss me.

I smile and allow him to take over in the kiss.

"We both know who the dominant and submissive one is here"

Colby smirked and I laugh.

"Shush"

"I love making you like this. It's fun"

"Not for me it isn't!"

Colby laughs and stared at me for a few seconds before sighing softly.

"I'm so glad you're mine"

"I'm glad you're mine too, colbs"

"Imagine if that amusement park wasn't there. We would probably never have met"

"We owe it all to the waterslide!"

"Yes!"

I laugh and get closer to him.

"We need to go there again. It's our place"

"We will do soon, babe."

"Yay"

He hugs me and we lay on the sofa, watching TV for ages.

Xoxo
Is this book getting better or worse? 😂
Until next time...
Byee ❤