Sehun's secret

"Wow...you're strong...", they said in awe.

"No, I'm not! It was just a fluke. Sorry for breaking the punching bag...", Kat apologized. She was so embarrassed that the punching bag broke. She had expected it to be stronger than that...

"It's ok, accidents happen", Baekhyun said. "Besides, what are the chances that this cute girl is super strong?"

"It'd be funny if she was stronger than you", Suho commented. "Then you'd have to call her noona (누나)."

"No way! Wait, Kat, you're 17, right?"

"Uh, yeah"

"Same for the rest of us. But we call Xiumin hyung (형), because he had a January birthday and he actually acts older and more mature than us."

"I can see why."

The rest of the evening was low-key and casual. Minus a few dares, of course. They sat around the table in the living room thinking of what to do.

"Why don't we play truth or dare to get to know new girl better", Kai suggested.

Everyone agreed. At first, it was easy, asking easy questions and dares like do five jumping jacks.

"This is boring!", Jayne announced. "Kat, I dare you to dye your hair. Any colour. It can be just the tips if you want. Use Sehun's hairdyes. He has too many to count, and every colour of the rainbow! Sehun, go help her."

Kat stepped into the bathroom and gasped at the wide array of hair dyes. They were neatly organized and sorted by colour. She sat down in the chair in front of her and started looking through the hair dyes.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Sehun asked, "What colour do you want?"

"I was thinking of maybe coral tips?"

"Sounds nice. Temporary or permanent?"

"Permanent, duh. What's the fun in doing a dare that's only temporary?"

At this, Sehun laughed. "I like your spirit, but I think permanent will take too long. Let's do temporary."

Sehun started massaging her head and combing through her hair with his fingers. Kat looked at the mirror in front of her. She couldn't help but notice how wide his shoulders were and how tall he was.

"What are you doing?", Kat asked.

"Uh, making it easier to, uh dye.", Sehun stammered, blushing. He stopped. Grabbing the hair dye, he started dyeing her hair.

After twenty minutes, he announced, "I'm done now"

"Wow", she breathed. "I actually look good for once."

"What are you talking about you're always beautiful", he muttered.

Kat pretended to be too busy looking at her own reflection to hear him. But she heard him just fine. She tried to cover her blush.