Epilogue

Two weeks later

The phone rang. Kat picked it up immediately, as she had for the past two weeks. She crossed her fingers.

"Hello, is this the Exo dorm?"

"Yeeeeees..."

"I have some good news about Xiu-"

"I'll be there in five minutes." Kat hung up and jumped into her car.

On the way, she called the rest of Exo telling them the good news. They promised to be there right away.

Once inside, Kat opened the door. On the hospital bed lay Xiumin.

"Hey, Kat." He said weakly.

Kat shook uncontrollably. She ran up to him and hugged him, crying.

He patted her head. "Did you really think I was gonna die?" Kat nodded.

They caught up on everything that had happened during two weeks. After losing so much blood, Xiumin had fainted and then gone into a coma with 10% chance of survival. Thankfully, they all had lots of money to provide with all the hospital bills.

"What's worrying you, Kat?" Xiumin asked.

"Nothing."

"You can't lie to me. I know you too well."

"Well... after you were gone, Exo forgave Layla after everything she had done to them and my brother forgave me. But I don't know if I deserve any of this. Am I good enough?"

"Where do I start?" Xiumin asked. "Hm. First of all, all of us think that you're a present to us. A present when we needed it most. And you're right. No one deserves forgiveness. But we don't deserve it either. You are a good person."

"Are you sure?" Kat asked skeptically.

"Why did you spend your first kiss on me knowing I would die?"

"...because I wanted to make your last moments here on earth happy."

"See? That proves my point!"

Kat slowly nodded. "I guess you're not wrong..."

"About that... um. I wasn't lying about what I said. I do love you and I have since the moment I saw you."

Kat said nothing.

"I know. It's ok. I know you like him."

"Like who?" Sehun asked, coming inside.

"Not you." Kris said.

"Probably me." Chanyeol said.

Kat hesitated. "Uh.. hey! Why don't you guys all say hi to Xiumin! I'll leave you guys alone."

Kat P.O.V

Does Xiumin actually know? But how could he? Did two weeks unconscious give him superpowers?

I had been thinking a lot about this. I knew some of the Exo members liked me but I had to figure out who I really liked, so that I didn't give them false hope.

I had been torn between a couple people and couldn't choose. I had to choose quickly, because I was moving out of the Exo dorm.

Ding!

A text from random chat.

Penguin: heard you're moving.