Baekhyun's Secret

Kat showered and changed into pj's. The wound on her neck was finally beginning to clot, and she was dead tired.

Like a zombie, she walked to her room and collapsed on her bed.

She heard the door open. Assuming it was Layla, Kat let out a grunt of acknowledgement, because she was too lazy to get up. She was half asleep.

But the intruder sat on her bed beside her and started stroking her hair.

"Mmm? Baekhyun?", Kat asked drowsily.

"Yeah. Now shhh go to sleep."

"Sing me a song."

"Uh, ok..."

"Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are."

Baekhyun noticed that Kat had fallen asleep, so he changed up the lyrics a little bit.

"Twinkle twinkle little Kat

How'd you get so hurt like that

I wish I could've been there for you

And prove my love so ever true

Twinkle twinkle little Kat

Don't ever get hurt like that."

"Story time", Baekhyun softly announced.

"Once upon a time, when I was young, a girl moved to our school. She was strong. She could beat up every guy in the school. She was smart and pretty, too. Everybody liked her. She was gentle and sweet, and was nice to everyone she'd meet. Even I, Byun Baekhyun, liked her. One day, I saw her crying, and told her that I would always be there for her. She told me that she already had a guy who promised to protect her. I was devastated. But then, she told me that I could be there for her, not to protect her, but to care for her. And here I am now, Kat. You might not remember me, but I'm here. You're my first love, and I would never trade you for anyone else."

"Twinkle twinkle pretty girl,

Will you be my black pearl?

I will always care for you,

Please just say you love me too

Twinkle twinkle pretty girl,

You'll always be my one black pearl."

Baekhyun finished and heard Tao clapping softly.

Cheekily smiling, Baekhyun protested, "Well you have a girlfriend so it doesn't matter, right?"

"For me it doesn't, but I'm shipping her with Kris. Anyway, come to the living room. All of us need to talk. "

"One second. I'll be there." Tao left, and Baekhyun quickly kissed her forehead before leaving.

"Baekhyun?", Kat murmured in her sleep.

Baekhyun froze. "Yeah?"