Revenge is sweeter than a chocolate bar

Kat took forever to shop in the mall. But Suho, being a gentleman, waited patiently. Finally, she managed to choose the perfect outfit.

"What do you think of this?", Kat asked Suho.

"It looks great on you", he replied immediately.

She went to the counter and was about to pay for it, when Suho interjected, "Hey wasn't I supposed to pay?"

"Nah, just wanted someone to come along with me."

"Still, it's fine." Suho paid for Kat's clothes. "Now you'll always remember that I bought your prettiest clothes for you!"

"Ok....but I'll buy you ice cream"

They got their ice cream and leisurely went back home.

"What'd you get????", everyone asked at once.

"It's a surprise!"Kat winked.

Then, the phone rang. Xiumin picked it up. "Oh hey Mrs. Park! One second, lemme put you on speaker. Baekhyun is dying to talk to you."

"Because I'm her favourite!", Baekhyun retorted.

"Hello Baekhyun. Are you guys treating Kat well?"

"Yes!", they chorused.

"That's good to hear. I've also heard that you guys aren't skipping classes or getting into trouble. But your grades are going down..."

"Its because all of them are 'distracted'", Kai mocked.

"Kai, your grades have gone down the most."

"Ooooooh", Kat said. "Xiumin, I think Kai needs some ice for that burn."

"Seems like you're getting along, Kat. Now, boys, try not to be distracted. I called because I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is, something went wrong in my visa so I won't be coming back for a while."

"Too bad", Chanyeol said, faking disappointment while high fiving Sehun.

"Chanyeol, just because I'm your aunt, doesn't mean that you can be disrespectful."

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME THIS EITHER?!!!, Kat raged inside.

"As I was saying, the good news is, Luhan, Tao, Kris and Lay will be coming over to visit. They will live with you all for a year."

"YESSSSSSS!!!", they all cheered, even Kat. She had always wanted to meet the four that left.

"So, have fun with them and don't forget to call your parents once in a while." With that, Mrs. Park hung up.

Riiiiiiight. I have to call my parents, Kat thought. Wait, but they're busy. Haha.

The next morning, everyone was up bright and early. Kat was super excited. Finally, she could have some revenge. She had waited all week for this.

Her makeup remover spray? Check. D.O? Well, he seemed nervous, but check. Pretty clothes? Check. Kat was more than ready.