Jeju Trip Part 1- Corn maze

"Where do you want to go?", Kat asked everyone.

"Let's go to the corn maze!"

"What about the teddy bear museum?"

"Sightseeing obviously!"

"Why don't we just split up then?", Spencer suggested.

Everybody shook their heads at that. "Let's all go together."

"Ok, first let's go to the corn maze. Then we'll go swimming and sightseeing tomorrow and then visit the teddy bear museum the day after.", Suho decided.

"How are we going to get there? We don't have a ride anymore." Kai asked. Eunjae had to attend a business meeting so they bid her goodbye.

"Ever heard of a taxi?" Luhan said sarcastically.

"Yeah because twenty people fit into one taxi." Kai retorted.

Xiumin was quick to settle the dispute. "Let's split into teams right now, and we can race on who gets there and finishes first."

Team 1: Suho, Melody, Chanyeol, Chen
Team 2: Tao, Quinn, Kaitlyn, Taehyung
Team 3: Kai, Lydia, D.O, Spencer
Team 4: Baekhyun, Alyssa, Luhan, Xiumin
Team 5: Kris, Kat, Lay, Sehun

"Let's choose team names!", Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Team Memeeeeeee!!", Melody decided right away.

"Team Gucci", Tao and V agreed.

"Team food!" Team 3 chorused.

"Team cutie!", Baekhyun said quickly.

Alyssa facepalmed. "I'm NOT cute!"

"Yes you are!!!", everybody ever said.

Kris turned and looked at his team. "Dream Team."

Spencer and Kat shared a look😏.

"Why dream team?" D.O asked.

"Because everybody in our team loves sleeping.", he replied coolly, stopping a taxi. Dream team climbed in.

"LATER LOSERS!!", Kat shouted out the window as they drove past.

Spencer took out a banana out of Lydia's bag and threw it at Kat's face with surprisingly good aim.

(A/N: Don't question why there is a banana in Lydia's bag. I swear she's like Doraemon sometimes. You can fit so much food in there. Lydia, don't even try to deny it. You know it's true.)

Thankfully, Sehun came to the rescue and slapped the banana down onto the road.

"What a waste of a banana!" Lydia grumbled. "You didn't even hit her!"

Spencer shrugged. "Whatever, it was worth it."

Realizing Dream Team now had a head start, the rest of them frantically searched for taxis.

In the taxi of Team meme:

Suho sat in the front while Chen, Chanyeol and Melody squished into the back.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Keep your legs on your side!", Chen complained.

"It's not my fault my legs are super long! Why am I sitting in the middle? I'm the tallest!"