Jeju Trip Part 2- Swimming

Kat lay awake in bed punching herself many times.

Why oh whhhhhyyyy did I do that? She wondered for the millionth time. She didn't like him in that way. Or did she?

Life is confusing! Kat decided and chucked a pillow across the hotel room.

Before a second passed, a pillow was launched back at her.

"Lemme get some sleep, will ya?" Spencer loved her sleep and was almost always cranky in the morning despite long hours of sleep. Even with the coffee, Spencer felt as if she didn't need the mornings to be any worse than it already was.

"Sorry" Kat mumbled. Then she screamed into her pillow.

This time, Lydia threw a pillow at her.

"That's it I'm done!" Kat got up and left the room holding her pillow.

Lydia and Spencer let out twin sighs of relief. Alyssa slept through all this commotion.

Kat went and knocked on Melody, Quinn and Kaitlyn's room, but there was no reply.

Opening the door a crack, Kat shut it right away. They were looking at memes and laughing, acting like drunk people.

On a different day, Kat would join them, but right now she was not in the mood. She marched on towards the boys' room.

Right in front of the boys' rooms, Kat hesitated. Yeah, it's probably a bad idea, knocking on a boys' room at 2am. Besides, if Lay opens the door I'm kinda screwed.

Sighing, Kat turned around, but not before she heard a deep voice say, "Why are you trying to get into my room?"

Kris stood, cocking his head at her. Even at 2am, Kris looked handsome. Not fair.

"Uh-um, I couldn't sleep so uh, actually never mind haha." Kat quickly walked towards the elevators where the sofa was. Then she plopped down on it.

"You're... sleeping on the sofa."

"No, I'm sleeping on Aladdin's flying carpet." Kat rolled her eyes.

"Chill." Kris pulled her up by her wrist with one arm. Kat marvelled at how strong he was.

"What are you doing?"

"You're not sleeping on this couch. Go back to your room."

"Yes I am! And I can't go back to my room."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm annoying and I can't seem to sleep."

Kris ran a hand through his hair. "Well you're not sleeping here."

"Why not."

"Because we're not the only ones using this floor and some creepy perv could come kidnap you."

"Do you even know me. You know I'll be safe."

Kris was very frustrated and annoyed. He was almost done with Kat. But then again, it was 2am and she was cranky. Not everyone was as flawless as he was.

"Just come." He took her to his room.

"Wai- wha? You're warning me about pervs and you're taking me to your room?"