Kidnapped

Ding-dong!

The doorbell rang. All fourteen people in the house froze. It was midnight. Not a time for people to come knocking. Everybody emerged from their bedrooms, curious.

"Nobody open the door." Suho commanded. They all nodded in silent agreement.

At that moment, Layla panicked. She had gotten a message from them.

Unknown Number
We've found you, you dirty little liar.
We're coming to get you.
Now open the door.

Thankfully, she was done her shower, and Layla quickly opened the door.

"Don't open the door" she said in a hushed whisper.

Suho looked through the peephole.

"it's just Yoon Ji."

"D-don't open the door!" Layla half-screamed.

"I thought you were friends with her." Chanyeol said. He opened the door.

Yoon Ji didn't grab a knife and throw it at Layla or anything. She just smiled.

"Sorry for the late intrusion but Layla promised to go to a club with me tonight!"

"Oh. Why didn't you tell us, Layla?" Luhan asked. "Maybe I should go too."

"You don't want to." Layla said, paling. Then she got another text.

Unknown Number
Follow us now and bring Kat with you, or your friends get hurt. All twelve of them.

Yoon Ji wasn't typing, so that meant there was at least another person who was in on this horrible plan.

"Kat why don't you come with me?" Jayne asked.

"Why?" Kat asked, a little skeptical. "I don't have anything to wear". She was suspicious. People don't normally ask others to join them in going someplace at 1am, even though Yoon Ji asked her to come to a club.

Unknown Number
Time is ticking~
Is it Kat or your closest friends?

"I have clothes for you!" Layla convinced hurriedly. "Now quick, let's go!"

"Uh...sure." Kat finally agreed. She could tell that something was VERY wrong. Only she could protect Layla at this point in case something went wrong.

Kat changed and then the three of them left the house.

"Something is wrong." Tao noticed after the three girls had left.

"You don't say?" Lay retorted.

"How would you know?" Kris snorted. He was still salty at Lay's misunderstanding, although Kat had straightened it out.

Someone's phone dinged, interrupting their argument. Chen pulled his phone out of his pocket and paled instantly.

"Guys, I just got a text saying that all members are going to meet in the park to eliminate one girl... if she tries to run we have to kill her on the spot.." Chen said, starting to freak out.

"It might not be her!" Sehun said. "What does that mean anyway?"

"Basically, people are out there trying to kill Kat! It specifically says here, a girl with the name of Kat aged 18!!! With her picture!" Chen exclaimed.