Doubts

Everyone was bored, sitting around the couches. They were waiting for Tao, Kris, Luhan and Lay. Suho had taken his car to go pick them up.

"I'm bored!!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Aren't we all?" Kat asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!", Baekhyun said.

"What is it with you and truth or dare?", Xiumin asked.

"It's just fun", he replied, shrugging.

"Kat, truth or dare?"

"Uh Truth"

"What's your ideal type?"

"Oh....uh... I have a thing for shoulders, jawlines and eyes. Noses, too. Taller than me. A cute smile? Oh I know. A person who can be super handsome and sexy when they're serious but cute and bubbly when they're smiling."

"So....basically Sehun?"

Kat blushed, looking flustered. "Uh I didn't mean it that way! I like tans too.".

"So Tao", they decided.

"That's my ideal type but technically whoever catches my eye. Personality counts too."

This seemed to please them.

"Umm, Jayne do you like anyone in Exo?"

"Yes", she replied, trying not to laugh. "You should've asked who. Oh well, your turn is over now"

Before Jayne could ask anyone, the doorbell rang.

In came four (five including Suho) handsome boys. Well, one of them were more pretty than handsome. *cough Luhan*. Either way, Kat couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Who's girlfriend are you?", Lay asked straight up.

"She's mine", D.O said hurriedly. Kris raised an eyebrow at him.

"She's his fake girlfriend. Long story.", Chen interjected.

"I work here so I live with them", Kat summarized.

Tao walked up to her. He towered over her and did his signature smirk. Kat died inside. So this was the tanned god. Tao gently held her chin and examined her.

"What have we got here? A beauty. You are honestly so gorgeous. Hm, I don't see anything out of place. She doesn't even have makeup on! I would kiss you right now-"

Kat froze. She was about to protest when she noticed the Exo members about to pounce.

"-but I have a girlfriend.", he finished, regretfully letting go of her chin.

"TAO SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!", they all shouted at once.

"Her name is Kaitlyn. She's really pretty and great at dancing. I had to fight for her with this other guy named- oh I forget something like tea?"

All the boys were happy at the news. It was about time that Tao got a girlfriend and stopped flirting with every pretty girl he met. Plus, that meant less competition.

"Hey sweetheart, can I have your number?", Luhan asked.

Kat was immediately lost in those soulful eyes. Entranced, she handed over her phone and got his number. The other three also put their numbers in.

Kris leaned over and whispered to Tao, "She's totally my type."

"I think the other members like her too. I think she likes me 😛."

"If you help me then I will go shopping with you and buy you everything you want."

"Ok then I will help you be with her so we can double date"