Valentine's Day Special

(A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! Don't be sad if you don't have a valentine. You'll be mine because I love you reader!!! Because I love you so much that I wrote a bunch of Reader X Character short stories. Enjoy! The BGMs for these stories are Tender Love, First Love and Love me right.)

Reader X Kat:

Today is Valentine's Day, a day you've been waiting for a long, long time. You plan to put a box of chocolates on Kat's desk, because you like her a lot.

In your eyes, she is the most beautiful person out there. She also has a killer personality. She's not girly, but super tough.

Excited, you get to school and enter your classroom. Your heart instantly sinks. In front of you, on top of Kat's desk, there are a huge pile of chocolates, roses and presents.

You look down at the box of chocolates that you brought. It looks small and worthless in comparison. Turning away, you almost bump into Kat.

"Is that for me?", Kat asks, with an expression you can't decipher.

"Uh-uh- yeah. H-happy Valentine's Day.", you mutter quickly, shoving it into her hands and walking back to your desk. You feel embarrassed. Kat's probably laughing at you right now.

Something hard hits the top of your head. "Ow", you groan, ready to hit whoever caused you this pain.

But turning around, you see Kat with smiling eyes. "Gotcha. Um this is for you." She hands you a present. It says, 'Will you be my boyfriend?'

"What?", you look around, confused. "Did you give this to all the boys who gave you chocolates?"

"No, you idiot. I like you."

"But I thought the other guys gave you better presents!"

Kat rolled her eyes. "I don't care about what other people decide to get me, only your present matters." Then her eyes got wider. "Oh, unless you don't like me. Because I have a tendency to talk without thinking. And I'm mean and stuff. And I blab. And-"

You stop her by giving her a bear hug. "Of course I would love to be your boyfriend."

You laugh because you didn't know that Kat had such a cute side to her. You always thought that she was tough, but you love it.

Kat's eyes narrow and she lightly punches you on the arm.

Reader X Kai:

You miss Kai a lot. He's been the best boyfriend ever, and you have been dating for three years. You remember that he asked you out exactly three years ago in the sweetest way ever. But now, he is in China because of work.

And now you miss him unbearably. It's Valentine's Day, and you should be with him. You know he misses you too, so you have to stay strong. You still wish though, that he'd call you.

As if on cue, your phone rings. You answer excitedly, knowing it's Kai.

"Let's Skype on your computer", he says simply.

You quickly get your computer out and Skype him.

"Hi Sweetie I've missed you so much!", you say.

"I know, me too."

You can tell that Kai was just at a photo shoot because he's all dressed up.

You make a cute pout. "You have to come back soon!"

"I'll try", he says, and laughs. He sends you a heart.