I was born to know

The earth shook furiously in the plain land, I could feel the ground trembling under my feet.
As I looked up in to the sky I could see the birds flying away, escaping the force of the earth as it moved. The heated air mix with the smell of sulfur brushed my face like a touch of fire. But I was not afraid, as I continued to walk towards it. I knew where it was, I knew how to get there, I was born to know.

I looked up and there it was, it was magnificent, glorious and powerful, the volcano was alive and calling out to me. As I was getting closer I saw an eagle flying over me, it was staring down at me, assuring me the way, telling me it was my destiny to find it. Finally I was there, I was standing in front of a volcano it was awake and it was fiery. I walked in to a hidden cave deep in the volcano, it looked like it was carved by lava, it was depth and dark, but I knew the path as I continued to proceed unafraid.

Then, there it was, a dark grained rock, it look like any other rock, but I knew it wasn't as I stepped closer to it, it began to glow from deep inside the rocks core, it was a green bright light that called out to me and daze my mind. I kneel down has I placed my hands on it.
Suddenly a strong force pulled my hands to it, I couldn't move, the rock felt hot and frozen cold at the same time. I could feel as the heat wave went through my fingers, up my arms and fill my body with its pure energy. The temperature in my body began to raised, the heat was overwhelming as green flames emerged from my flesh, I couldn't take the torturing burning pain. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"FOOTBALL HEAD, PASS THE POPCORN!!!"
Arnold woke from his daydream as he was remembering the dream he had the night before.

"Helloooo....Helga to Arnold!" yelled Helga from Arnold's bed.
"Huh...I'm sorry what?" Asked Arnold has he was seating on his desk with the computer in front of him.
"Crimity! Football head are you daydreaming? I been screaming at the top of my lungs to pass the popcorn."
Arnold shook his head "Didn't you had enough popcorn already, Helga."
"I'll tell you when I had enough Arnoldo, now pass the bowl!"
Arnold exhaled "Remembered what happen last time when you ate too many chips."
"If I want to throw up again, that's my business Arnoldo, now pass the popcorn!" she insisted.
Arnold rolled his eyes "sheesh, just come and get them, Helga."
"Crimity Football Head! Why can you just get up and give them to me." yelled Helga frustrated from the bed.
"Ahh Nope, I'm busy." replied Arnold has he began typing.
"Busy daydreaming Football Head.." Said Helga raising her eyebrow.
"Well, I was thinking about the dream I had last night, it was so mystical and real."
"Yep no kidding, when you called me in the middle of the night to tell me about it, even I had chills just listening to you."  said Helga rubbing her arms.

It was the first day of summer and Arnold and Helga were at the boarder house in his room.
Helga was seating in Arnold's bed flipping the pages of their yearbooks. While Arnold was seating on his desk checking some book websites.

The high school years passed very quickly, the gang was now eighteen and just graduated.
Arnold was now has told has his father was, he continue to leave with his grandparents and dreamed to become an environmental science biologist and eventually get his PhD and become a Doctor just like his father. Arnold and Helga continue their relationship through high school and their self defense and martial arts training, Arnold felt more at ease knowing she could now protect herself. He found a part time job at the movies tavern where he works with Gerald.

Helga got taller and even more beautiful, she and her mother got closer through out the years. Miriam works with Bob in the family business. Helga continue her ballet dancing and even invite Andrew and Olivia to her dance performances, even if Arnold didn't like the idea. She wants to become a writer editor or English teacher, she's still deciding.