The chase in San Lorenzo

The streets were crowded that day, it was San Lorenzo's Independence Day, there was food and music everywhere. Merchants on the streets shouting their sales while the musicians played their music loud for the people to dance and rejoice . There was a beauty to San Lorenzo that Arnold couldn't enjoy, his sole purpose for that trip was to find the truth about his parents and to bury them.

The man holding the knife was catching up to him. He extended his arm to snatch Arnold's backpack when suddenly, an eagle flying over them made a loud noise. Arnold looked up and saw the eagle, immediately he turned around, grabbed the man's arm and twisted it. While the man bend forward in pain, Arnold hit him hard with his knee on his stomach, causing the man to fall without air on the ground.

"EDUARDO, RUN THEIR AFTER US!!!"
Yelled Arnold.

Eduardo ran with Arnold through the populated streets, as they looked back they saw three man after them. Arnold run faster than Eduardo, but he didn't know the town and made a wrong turned to a dead end street.
"NO! Now what!?!?" Arnold asked desperately
when he saw the large wall at the end of the street.

"I think we lost them." Said Eduardo trying to catch his breath.

All of the sudden, the three man catch up to them. "ARNOLD WATCHED OUT!!!" yelled Eduardo has they were surrounded.
One of the man attacked Eduardo while the other two went after Arnold.

ARNOLD POV
In the middle of everything I began to think about Helga and about what I promised her. I was going back to her and I couldn't lose focus on what I was there to do. I couldn't be afraid and I was not going to back up. No matter who stood in my way.

One of the man went after Arnold, he responded by doing a high turning kick hitting the man directly on his face, knocking him out. The second man pulled out a knife and threaten him. "GIVE US THE BACKPACK!!" Yelled the man.
"NO!!" Shouted Arnold.
"JUST HANG OVER THE JOURNAL!!" demanded the man.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FATHER'S JOURNAL!!" He yelled furiously.

The man with the knife charged after him. Arnold kick his hand disarming him, then he did a fast reverse back quick throwing the man roughly against the ground.

The third man that was fighting Eduardo rushed towards Arnold and latched a belt around his neck from behind and began chocking him. While a woman who was spying on Arnold approached him with an evil smile and hit him hard on his stomach and pulled a knife to his face.

"Oh, too bad you're too cute but we need the journal handsome." Said the woman staring at Arnold.

"Just remember what the boss said!" Said the man who was chocking Arnold.
"I know, I'm just going to teach him a lesson first." Replied the woman, while putting the knife on his face and sliding her hand under his shirt to feel his chest.

Arnold's face was red trying to breathe as he was being strangled slowly.

"YOU'LL BE SORRY, BITCH!!" Yelled Helga has she jumped on the air kicking the woman on her side ribs throwing her violently on the floor.

The man who was chocking Arnold let him go and tried to strike Helga. She moved fast grabbed his arm and did a mid cartwheel wrapping her legs around his neck knocking him hard against the floor, dislocating his arm with the fall. "AAAHHH!!!" He yelled.

The man and the woman stood up and took off running along with the other two man.

Helga turned to look at Arnold who was on the floor barely conscious. She wrapped her arms around him and held his head up.
"Arnold, I'm here, please say something!"

He barely opened his eyes to meet hers.

HELGA POV (A few minutes prior)
I kept looking at my phone to see the exact location to where Arnold was. There was a lot of people on the streets and loud music with fireworks being used. In my head Arnold's mother kept saying You will find my son, he needs your strength, has much as you need him. I knew I had to find him, suddenly, I saw him, my football head he was running fast ahead of me, three more man were after him. No just like my dream, but this time I was not going to lose him. I run fast behind them, trying to move quickly between the multitude of people. I tripped, while running and lost his sight. CRAP! I lost him! I told myself, I looked at the phone again and followed the map to his location. I felt like time was running out. Something in my heart screamed HE NEEDS YOU NOW.
I made a quick turned in to a deserted street and there he was.....he was being chocked, while a woman had a knife on his face and her hand on.....OH NO, THAT SLUT!! I yelled has I rushed towards him and did a high jump kick like he taught me.