Old treasure memories

Far from San Lorenzo the bus stopped at a station about five miles from the village. It was a deserted valley, some people were being picked up by carriages, others by wagons.

"The bus can't take us directly to the village since there's no road to travel, but my cousin will be here soon with his carriage." Said Eduardo

A man riding on horseback and pulling two more horses arrived. "Hola, como están?....." said the man.

"Cousin!" Yelled Eduardo, they began talking loudly in Spanish discussion how they were going to travel to the village.

Helga was irritated by the situation."What the hell is going on, are we traveling in a carriage or by horse ride? Because, if they think Helga G Pataki is riding on horseback they have another thing......"

"Shhh.... Helga, I'm trying to understand their conversation." Said Arnold trying to pay attention to what Eduardo and his cousin were saying.

Eduardo walked up to them "Okay amigos, apparently the carriage broke down and will have to travel to the village by horse. So, Arnold you can ride with me and Helga can ride with Jorge."  Suggested Eduardo, Jorge smiled staring at Helga.

She sighed in frustration "I don't think so Eduardo, I don't do horse riding!"

Jorge got close to Helga "Don't worry Helga, I'm an excellent rider." he said delighted by the idea.

"And so am I" said Arnold staring at Jorge. Then he turned to face Eduardo "Eduardo...I can ride with Helga and you can ride with Jorge."

"Are you sure you can control the horse Arnold.? We may have to get the horse to gallop to get there before dark." Asked Eduardo.

"Yes I can handle it." Arnold answered crossing his arms.

"Okay...what just happened?" Asked Helga confused.

Jorge was not happy with he idea of riding next to Eduardo. Arnold noticed it and smiled at the scene.

"Geez...I'm lost Football head and what are you smiling at?"

"Ah,nothing...you'll ride with me Helga."
Arnold check the saddle and mounted the horse.

"It's your turn....just grab my hand, place your left foot on the stirrup and I'll pull you up gently, then bring your right leg over and seat on the saddle slowly behind me."

"Are you sure you ride a horse football head?" Asked Helga nervously.

"Yes love, now come on." Arnold extended his hand for Helga to reach.  

Oh my loving prince, he looks so charming on a horse reaching down to his princess to ride with him in to the sunset together. Thought Helga. She exhaled deeply with her eyes on her dream world.

"Helga, Helga...come on snap out if it. Everyone is waiting on us."

"Oh right Football head don't rush me, it's not as easy as you may think, just don't let me go till I'm safely seated on the saddle."

Arnold smiled "Of course." He pulled her up slowly as she sat close behind him, the horse moved a little, causing Helga to startled and quickly wrapped her arms tightly around his waist and leaned her body on his back, shutting her eyes. Arnold loved the feeling of having her body pressed against his back and feeling her chest as she breathe. He smiled "Helga it's okay you can open your eyes." He said while caressing her hand.