You can do it all

The peaceful night of the jungle was interrupted by a loud chorus of drunk man celebrating. The journal was finally in the hands of La Sombra and with that the certainly of the green-eye village being finally found.

Jorge was tied up to a tree observing the commotion. He had tried to free himself for hours but the knot was too tight around his wrist. The long rope went around the tree truck giving him space to walk around, still he couldn't go anywhere.

Jorge could see at least fifty man singing and dancing in front of the fire, but La Sombra was nowhere to be found.

"Where could La Sombra be? He has to be here around somewhere? Unless he went after them. I sure hope they were able to get away before La Sombra man got up to them." He whispered.

"Heyyy....you-are Eduardo's nephew......right?" Asked one is the drunken man as he stumbled upon his feet. "No I'm not" answered Jorge trying to hide his face from view.

"Si, eres tu, you are Eduardo's nephew. You know....Eduardo was a good man, a lot of us feel bad for his dea-th and.....he helped a lot of us for.....many, many years. So.....let, me, get you something to eat."

Eduardo was starving, so even with an intoxicated man offering some food to eat, it was good enough for him.

"Sure if you want, but what if La Sombra founds out?" Asked Jorge who was seating down next to the tree.

"Nah....his inside his tent I think his kissing the damn journal" the man laughed "Here come, listen." Whispered the man as he kneeled down with an intoxicating repulsive breath that made Jorge's stomach turn in disgust "I think his reading the Doctor's journal or making out with it. But seriously, some of us think the jefe his obsess craaazzzyyyy about finding that rock, whatever. Honestly, I don't believe in magic and the super-natural, I'm just here for the money you know dinero, plata. But hey, after what all of us saw happened at the dangling bridge, Diablos I don't know....anymore......a lot of us are terrified of the chosen one now....I use to believe, the story of the magic rock and the green-eyes was a child bedtime story, chingado now....shit! I'm scare to death of facing that blonde big headed muchacho again. What if the legend is true? What if that pretty girl that hangs around him is a bruja, a witch!...For all I know the blonde muchacho is the devil incarnated, the girl a witch and the older guy with a beard a fucking ghost!" He stared at Jorge's with his big red yellow eyes.

"What part of the legend are you referring to?" Asked Eduardo confound to know more. What could the legend say that terrified an unbreakable, corrupted cold harm man.

"Listen I'm not suppose to say this.....but, some man are saying.....the chosen one will destroy us all with a single stare and he will become all powerful like an erupting volcano destroying everyone and everything!"

Jorge's eyes widened. Can Arnold actually do that? He thought.

The man leaned closer to Jorge and continued whispering with his big terrified eyes. "You know the eagle....that follows him, is a demon! An evil spirit that is connected to the destroyer and listens to everything, we say." The drunk man stood up changing his face expression completely to more at ease. "Here amigo, l like you muchacho, I'll bring you a chicken leg."

Jorge didn't say anything, a piece of chicken sounded perfect. But now his mind was baffling with what the man had said about chosen one. He had never heard that interpretation of the legend before. Could it be true. Can Arnold the chosen one destroy all? He pounder.

At that moment the harpy eagle landed next to Jorge. It was dark and the man were un aware the eagle was there. Jorge was startled the moment he saw the eagle. After hearing about the chosen one power and what he could do suddenly he became afraid of the eagle.