Arnold's greatest treasures

The wild burning flames extinguish the moment Arnold opened his eyes to meet Helga's cool blue sight. "Helga you're alive!!!!" He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her body up and twirling her around in happiness.

"I couldn't let you give in to the flames, for a moment I fear I wasn't going to bring you back. What was happening to you Arnold?"

Arnold continued to stare at her comforting eyes. "I....saw you die in my arms Helga! Is this a beautiful dream?"

Helga place her hands on his cheeks and kissed him softly. "Of course not, you're not dreaming, I'm with you right now...I don't know how but, when I woke up Naku said you needed me. You were on fire Arnold, no one could touch you without being consume by the flames."

Arnold look down in confusing and look up again. "How where you able to reach me?"

"By remembering our lives together and......our love."

Arnold closed his eyes remembering the horrible sight he saw before letting the power of the rock fused with his body. "Helga, you being alive it's a miracle. Please forgive me!" Arnold couldn't stop sobbing.

"Forgive you? About what?" She asked saddened by seeing his sorrow eyes.

"I was suppose to protect you and.....I failed. I should have never left you, I should have been there for you...I should have...."

Helga wrapped her arms around his head and pressed his face to her shoulder. "Is not your fault Arnold. Everything is over, you saved us all and I'm here with you."

Miles and Naku walked towards them. "Arnold your father is here." She whispered in his ear.

Arnold raised his face from her shoulders to find his father's worried expression. "Son you're okay."

"Yes Dad, I'm fine." Miles embraced his son with tears in his eyes. "I thought all was lost."

"So did I Dad. Helga is the real miracle."

"She sure is son" Miles turned to Helga and embraced her. "You brought my son back Helga, thank you."

Naku bow to Arnold "I knew the prophecy would pull through at the end. Thank you Arnold and Princess Helga for saving us all."

Arnold took a deep breath in relief.  "Then, it's over it's finally over."

"Yes Arnold." Answered Naku.

"Helga how are you feeling?" Asked Arnold in concerned.

"I'm fine Football head, why?"

Arnold inspected her arms and legs. "You're completely heal from your wounds, how was that even possible! I saw La Sombra.....shoot you Helga and your face was....."

"Naku said, it was because of the pure light Helga bears." Said Miles.

"What does that mean exactly?" asked Arnold.

Helga smirked. "It means I have pure love in my heart even if I'm cruel sometimes football head." Admitted Helga with her hands on her waist.

"You're not cruel Helga." Responded Arnold.

Naku smiled "No Princess, I meant the pure light you carry in your womb."

"My.....womb?" She asked again in confusion.

Naku continued. "You already feel it in your heart princess, you carry the pure light of new life in your womb. Your child holds the power of the chosen one and it healed your body."

Arnold stared at Helga with wide eyes. "It's true then! Helga you're pregnant!!" Arnold wrapped his arms around her waist and held her deeply with joyful tears in his eyes.