I found you

"Por Dios, Miles is that you!?"

Arnold swiftly turned his head gazing at Jones, who was looking down with his eyes shut tight and thought. It can't be! Jones can't be my father! He doesn't even resembled him! What am I saying!?

"We won't fall for your lies again Eduardo!! MY FATHER IS DEAD!!!" Yelled Arnold in fury.

Jones looked at Arnold steadily with remorse in his eyes, he looked down in defeat nodding with his eyes shut and said.
"I'm sorry, but....his not lying about that.....son" Jones looked up to Arnold again.

Arnold's eyes widened impacted by the revelation, staring, at Miles "You......can't be.....alive!" said Arnold shaken by the truth.

La Sombra yelled in anger "MILES IS STILL ALIVE!? NO PUEDE SER... I SAW YOU DIED!!"

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SON LA SOMBRA!!!" yelled Miles in fury.

La sombra had a dark look in his eyes, infuriated by seeing Miles alive again after almost twenty years. He began walking closer to Miles stopping next to Eduardo, while the armed man continued pointing their guns at them.

"Or what!? What can you possibly do Doctor Miles, if you couldn't even safe your wife or that poor loser who loved her...So pathetic just like you. Look at yourself, you have become a waste...I wouldn't doubt if your dead wife was fuck....."

"SHUT UP!!" Yelled Miles enraged, he was about to strike La Sombra with his whip when Eduardo in a split second pulled a gun to La Sombras head.

"Don't bother Miles I got this!" Said Eduardo starring at La Sombra.

Arnold grabbed Helga's hand tight and took a step back startled by the scene.

La Sombra laughed "Eduardo pedazo de mierda. You thought by killing me you could safe your life and the life of your amigos! You're not getting out of this alive!!"

Eduardo smirked at him "I know... and am not planning too. Miles I want you to know I didn't know he was going to kill you or Stella that wasn't part of the deal....lo siento mucho mi amigo. I hope you can forgive me one day!"

"Safe your words Eduardo, you knew how La Sombra worked!! You should have know!!"

"I do know how he works and......(Eduardo said something to Miles in the green eye dialect)." Still pointing his gun at La Sombra.

Miles looked back and gazed at Arnold then directed his sight to the bridge. Arnold knew what his father was trying to say. He began pushing Helga back, stepping backwards slowly then faster towards the hanging bridge.
"What's happening?" whispered Helga
"Just be careful where you step." he whispered back.

"You know La Sombra, you won't win and I believe in the power of the chosen one! You will regret everything you ever did!!" said Eduardo as he was walking backwards towards the bridge with his gun pointed at La Sombra.

Miles was following close to Arnold, Helga and Jorge across the bridge staring at Eduardo who was reaching the deck of the bridge.

La Sombra smiled with a dark look in his eyes. "I won't let you help them Eduardo, even if you end up killing me my man will ensure they're all died...If I don't win, nobody wins."