Escaping to paradise

Author Notes:
Warning this chapter is for adults only.
Hello everyone, this chapter is very special, I suggest to take your time to read it slowly.

Arnold POV
I felt my mind full of thoughts and doubts about everything Eduardo had said. I still couldn't believe their bodies were found. I could not believe that was the end to them. My father's wallet was in my pocket and the green eye amulet hanging on my chest and I still couldn't believe it. I wanted to free my mind from all the images of twhat could had happen to them while they were in San Lorenzo and how they died. But at the same time, I couldn't just let go of the thought of what happen to them. It was my responsibility and right has their only son to find the truth.
I arrived at Helga's house and texted her.
She came out of her house wearing capris and a simple shirt and she looked amazingly beautiful. Her sigh brought my heart at ease, my breathing  became slower and calmer. She was my serenity in my life, no matter how tense I was, I could always look at her and see pure love through her eyes.**

"Arnold" she yelled, as she saw him leaning against the truck. She run towards him and open her arms wide to embraced him.
He wrapped his arms around her and breathe her in. The warmth of her body pressed against his made him feel whole and loved.

"Football head, are you Okay?"
"I always feel better with you in my arms."

They got inside the truck and drove off. Arnold turned on the radio to listen to soft music. He turned to look at Helga and grabbed her hand.
"Where are we going Football head?"
Arnold was silent thinking staring at the road.

Helga POV
The moment I saw him leaning against the truck, I saw him hurt. His eyes were slightly red,  like if he had been shedding tears.
Still, he smiled, I saw a shine through his eyes the moment he saw me. I ran to him knowing he needed me. The moment he embraced me I felt wanted, like if he yearned for my touch.
I asked him if he was okay, but he was silent. But I knew, he was not. His eyes revealed a pain deep inside I could not explain. I asked where were we going. Still nothing, like if he wanted to avoid the conversation. Even if his eyes told the truth about his sadness, he still look contented when he gazed at me. He grabbed my hand and caressed it. His touch felt warm and peaceful. We passed by the boarding house and I wonder. Where was he taking me?**

Arnold continued driving through the city, listening to soft, love music as he continued holding her hand. "Arnold, please talk to me. Where are we going?" Helga was usually mad when Arnold tried to be private about something. But not this time, she was more concern about the way he look than actually being upset by his silence. He finally spoke "I'm sorry Helga. I want to enjoy this moment listening to music and feeling your touch. Come here, get closer to me."
Helga was surprised by his comment. Arnold was usually strict with having Helga close to him while he drove. But now it was different, he looked different. Helga slide to seat next to him and put on her seatbelt. He continued holding her hand as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Helga, I know you're eager to know where we going. But trust me, you're going to love it." She exhaled knowing has long as she was with him, she was safe. "I trust you, where ever  you want to take me, I'm here for you, always." Arnold sighed by her words and kissed her forehead as he continued to drive outside the city.

Arnold POV
The road kept taking us further and further away. It felt good to get away from everything, my life and the devastated news that I didn't want to think about. Since I was little, I always known that somehow I wasn't alone, that I had parents out there somewhere.... Now everything change. The cold reality hit me, I don't have parents. My grandparents have always been there for me, but it's not the same. Grandpa has grandma for support, company and love and......Now that I know my parents are dead I wonder....who did I had?
I turned to look at Helga who had fallen asleep on my shoulder, like she has done in the past. But now, having her next to me, giving me unconditional love, felt unlike anything I have felt before. I closed my eyes for a second as they began to water, not for my parents death, but for something else. This strong emotion I felt within me heated my soul and warmed my heart. I loved her...but now, the love I felt for her, has grown in to something more.**