The peach tree

This story is rated mature, just as a reminder. 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Helga!" Arnold called out her name as he walked back to the place where she had been seating. He found her backpack on the ground but she was nowhere to be found.
No! Maybe something bad happened to her! He thought as he continue searching. The large stones surrounding the waterhole had created a small cave with a hidden opening surrounded by heavy vegetation. "Helga!" he shouted again before entering the stone cave.

"Arnold I'm here!" she finally shouted back.
"Helga are you okay!?" he asked as he was entering through the mysterious stone tunnel.
"Yes...come here. You have to see this!" she said again, her voice sounded not to far away from where he was. Arnold had in his hands her backpack as he was getting closer and closer to where she was, in till he found her.

His eyes widened in complete surprised, the backpack slipped from his hand, as he opened his mouth staggered by what his eyes were seeing.

Her partially wet wavy hair fell down to her shoulders as her slender sweaty body was entering the fresh spring waters, her figure completely nude as she submerge in to the crystal blue water.

Arnold couldn't stop gazing at her, his heart accelerated watching her bare body swimming in the sparkling clear water.

"Well, what are you waiting for...get in, the water is just perfect." She shouted.

Not giving it much thought, he quickly removed his shirt and pants, with his eyes set on Helga. After removing all of his clothing, he entered the water slowly. The fresh water soothe his aching scratched body. His breathing became heavy when he saw Helga swim towards him.

"Helga, you know we can't just....." as he was about to say, she pressed her soft wet lips in to his, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her long smooth kiss, ease his nerves and relaxed his body. He grabbed her waist and pulled her body closer to him. Slowly she began locking her legs around his hips. Arnold gasped for her as he whispered "We...can't do..." in between kisses.

Helga stared at his green eyes. "Arnold we're finally alone and together....do you have any idea how much my heart ache, when I realized you had drowned....I wanted to go back to the river to find you desperately at all cost....even if it meant losing my life...At that moment, I was willing to do anything, to have you in my arms and to feel your body closed to mine again." Tears began running down her cheeks. "I lost you! I really did! I don't know how you survived the river." She was sobbing.

Arnold embraced her tighter in his arms as his eyes began to water. He couldn't stand seeing the love of his life cry. "Helga there's something you need to know about how I survived the rapids....and" Helga kissed his lips again desperately, with tears in her eyes. "Please Football Head...let me treasure this moment, right now, just like this....feeling your skin against mine." She opened her mouth and tasted his lips again.

Arnold POV
Oh, she looked so stunning in the fresh blue water, her eyes stared at me with pure unconditional love. The depth of her pure love glowed through her blue eyes, just like the water in the spring, transparent like her heart. Her heated lips pressed against mine, made my blood boil, I wanted her, I yearned for her, I wanted to feel all of her passion and love through her kiss, touch and through her body. I wrapped my arms around her waist pressing her tighter against my body. Her smooth legs brushing against my hips as she wrapped them firmly around me overpowered by being. My mouth dig deeper in to her, tasting her tongue, stealing her breath. She was right, this was our moment to free ourselves from all that surrounded us, it was just us and the love we felt for each other.***