Do you trust me

In the peaceful village of San Lorenzo someone yelled aggravated in the middle of the night.
"YOU IDIOTS!!!HOW DID HE GOT AWAY!?!?AND WHERE THE FUCK IS JULIO!?"
La sombra was furious with his man, everyone was afraid to explain what happen.

"Julio...is knocked out cold, señor " said one of the man terrified to speak.

La sombra turned to look at Julio who was on the ground unconscious.

"Pendejos!Who do I have to blame for this shit and someone bring me something for my damn nose!!"

Muñeca ran out of the jeep with a first aid kit, while another man tried to wake up Julio. "I'm surrounded by mierda! You five go after him, I want him alive, who ever let's him go...I'll kill him!"

"I wasn't expecting you now La sombra, el plan was to wait in till we found the green-eyes first remember?" Asked Eduardo.

"Oh si...and did you know the muchacho had the eye of the forest with him!?" yelled La Sombra upset.

"No...I didn't know, I swear." answered Eduardo taking off his hat.

"He fooled you, you idiot. Te miro la cara de baboso. Arnold had the eye of the forest with him all this time, that changes my plans completely. Now my priority is the eye of the forest first before finding the green-eyes and your sobrino Jorge didn't help at all, like you predicted he would....now he will pay with his life and yours if you don't help me find them."

"No La sombra, I'll help you....and what about the girl?" Eduardo asked.

Muñeca had giving  him a wet medicated tissue for his bleeding nose. "That girl is mine, she will pay for what she did to my nose...I'll deal with her personally, nobody touch her, I want her alive and unarmed." he said it with a devious smiled.

Meanwhile in the jungle behind a large rock, Jorge was on the look out while Arnold and Helga talked.

"You see Football head, I have to rescue you all the time, just like FTi, if it wasn't for me...."

"Wait" Arnold's eyes widen "Say that again?"

Helga rolled her eyes "I said, I have to rescue you all the time."

"Yes, then you said, just like FTi." Arnold was quiet thinking.

"Where are you getting at Arnoldo?" Helga cross her arms.

"I don't know....for a moment it felt like dejavú,  like you have told me that before, in a situation just like this."

"Mmm...well it's not like we been in the jungle before football head."

Jorge walked up to them. "We can't stay here long, we have to keep on moving."

"Move where, it's not like we can go back to the village!" Said Helga.

Arnold began complaining in frustration "This is all my fault....I shouldn't have trusted Eduardo....I'm such an idiot, no wonder he asked me several times about my father's journal, he wanted to make sure I brought it to San Lorenzo and maybe....he was involved in my parent's death as well." Arnold placed his hands on his head pondering walking back and forth.

"But Arnold, wasn't he attacked as well when you two were ambushed?" Asked Jorge

"Yeah he was but....I was too busy with two guys that tried to take my backpack and I honestly didn't pay attention to Eduardo and Helga....when you found him, he was inside the dumpster right!?"