Her answer

"Helga will you marry me?"

Helga POV
The instant I heard those words my heart stopped, with my mind frozen in time. I let a deep breath escape my mouth, as I began to breathe again. I gasped trying to comprehend what he had asked. I have always known my love for him, still his words astonished my soul. This new soreness swelled my heart with pure happiness. The wind blew the trees around us, as if they were praising his proposal. The sun shimmer us with its brilliant golden light, like a blessing being bestowed upon us. Unknowingly tears began running down my cheeks. Arnold turned around and stared deeply in to my eyes holding me tight within his arms. His green eyes dominated my senses, my heart shook by his stare. I was for a moment a little girl again staring at him for the first time. No matter how long we been together, every single time he gazed at me, he took control over me, owning me completely. I loved him more then what words could described and I was more then ready to be his wife.**

"Yes I'll marry you, I'll be ever faithful, eternally true, forever and always, I love you Arnold."

He wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up in the air spinning her around with joyful tears in their eyes, for that was the happiest moment of their lives.

In another part of the jungle, La Sombra, Eduardo and his man were walking down the path, Arnold and Helga had taken to escape La Sombra bandits. "If we don't find them soon someone is going to die! So find there tracks....Ahora!"  yelled La Sombra furiously.

Eduardo walked up to him "Sabes, some man are scare of continuing searching for them. They say a ghost eagle attacked one of them almost to death, could it be the prophecy is true?"

La sombra grabbed his gun and check the ammunition "You better tell those sons of mierda to be more scare of me then a significant ghost eagle! At least now we know Arnold survived the rapids, and there's still a chance I can use him to find the grand trapiche and the green-eyes village."

One of the man ran up to La Sombra.
"Jefe, we found a mud slide showing some broken branches, they probably fell down and landed around that area over there...and headed east." Said the man pointing down.

La Sombra leaned over and saw the broken palm branches at the bottom of the hill. "Muy bien, that's what I like to see, we head east, we will find them soon" then he turned around facing Eduardo with an evil smile on his face.
"And this time pray we find them Eduardo or you will die in there place."

Jones and Jorge finally arrived at the water hole exhausted from the walk to find Arnold and Helga twirling around with joy.

"Did something change, or am I so hungry that am imagining things. Are you two celebrating something?" Jones asked looking strangely at them.

"Maybe Arnold found a way to get out of this jungle alive." said Jorge.

The two of them lay the fish on the ground and began preparing them to be cook.
"Where's the wood for the fire?" Jones asked
"Philip! Did you collected wood to set a campfire?" Jones shouted staring at Arnold who was walking up to them.

"Ugh...we been kind of busy...but we collected peaches for desert." Said Arnold scratching the back of his neck.

"Really busy, doing what? ....well if you and Helga can collect wood for the fire, so that we can get the fish ready to eat."

"Sure will be back" said Arnold as he and
Helga walked along collecting wood. "So what do you think about Jones, football head? He looks odd."

"He is strange but, theirs something about him that I feel I can trust, besides he save me when he could have left me for dead by the river."