You have rise

Thank you to all my Amazing readers for your comments, stars and for following.
I would like to do a special shout-out to munkettesgurl, Everythingicecream, smckoy929,sailoraque452, EJ and to all the guest. For their wonderful encouraging comments.
Thank You.

Seventeen years ago:
Deep inside the jungle in the middle of the night Miles and Stellla hid from La Sombra and his man.

"Miles, do you believe Arnold is the chosen one?" Asked Stella still unsure if her son was the promise child the green-eyes had been waiting for over one hundred years.

Miles looked toward some trees "Wait....do you hear something!!!" He whispered frighten.

The noise of footsteps over broken branches was clear. Someone was approaching, Miles place his hand over his whip ready to strike while Stella hid behind him with her hands shaking in fear.

Unexpectedly, Pepe emerge from the thick bushes.

"Pepe you almost gave us a hard attack!?" Said Stella trying to breathe with her hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry, next time I'll make a birth sound to let you know it's me." said Pepe.

"Did you found out were they're taking the statue?" Asked Miles

"Yes, they're taking it to La Sombras mansion. Deep below underground in a basement where he keeps all of his stolen artifacts."

"That's not good." Said Miles thinking what to do.

"At least we have the trapiche rock. There's nothing we can do about the statue, but now we know where there taking it." Said Stella

"You have the eye of the forest!? asked Pepe

"Yes, Miles got it" Replied Stella

"Shhhhh....listen...someone is approaching" said Miles whispering.

They could hear several footsteps heading their way fast.

"Oh no, they found us!" Whispered Stella.

Miles, Stella and Pepe ran as fast as they could in the dark of the jungle. The plants kept scratching their arms and faces as they were forcing themselves through the vegetation. Miles was ahead with the machete trying to open up the way as much as possible. While Stella was rushing behind him, she trip on a rock "Ahh my ankle! I think its twisted!" Said Stella trying to get up.

"Come on Stella...hang on to me!" Said Pepe as he let Stella wrapped her arm across his shoulder for support as they continue to get away.

Miles was trying to figure out which way to take, but the strong current river block their path. He looked back and saw Pepe helping Stella trying to walk. "What happen to you!?" He asked.

"I fell and sprain my ankle, good thing Pepe was running behind me" Said Stella touching Pepe's cheek in gratitude.

"Thank you Pepe" said Miles placing his hand on his shoulder. "Which way are we going to take!? The river rapids are too strong to cross and you can't run or swim with your ankle injure!!"

Miles place his hands on his head as he was struggling to think what path to take with Stella injury. In a minute La Sombra man catch up to them and pointed their guns in their direction. "No, Miles what are we going to do!?" Stella asked in terror still hanging on to Pepe. "It will be all right, I'll make sure of it!" Said Miles trying to comfort Stella.

"Pepe I'm sorry we got you in to this?"
Said Stella with tears in her eyes.
"You didn't got me in to this...I chose to be here." answer Pepe staring at her.