The legend of the green-eyes

On the way to the airport Helga told Phoebe about the dream she had with Arnold's mother.
She was feeling so nervous, she couldn't stop looking at the map on her phone showing Arnold's location.

"From what you're telling me Helga, it sounds like your dream is predicting something very important to come."

"I have never dream with her before Phoebe and I can still hear her in my head saying, he is the true key, key to what!?"

"I don't know Helga, dreams sometimes show a glimpse at the future or a representation of a warning. The good thing is that Arnold is not alone in San Lorenzo, Gerald is with him."

Helga rolled her eyes "Yah, about that I almost forgot to tell you. Gerald didn't go to San Lorenzo."

"What, are you sure!?" Asked Phoebe surprised.

Helga smiled sarcastically "Oh yeah I'm sure of it, I saw him this morning sleeping like a baby through his bedroom window. My Arnold is all alone in another Country Phoebe!"

Phoebe couldn't believe it. "But, Gerald told me..."

"He lie Phoebe! Man do that you know, don't ever trust your man 100% trust your instincts."

"But Helga, if you don't have trust in your relationship, you won't ever be happy."

Helga nodded "Phoebe listen, you may trust in him to do what's right, according to what he may believe, which in most cases man are wrong and than there's reliance, which means trust in yourself to do what you believe is right for him, which in most cases we, the woman are usually right."

Phoebe was quiet thinking about what Helga Said. "Gosh Helga, you may be right."

Helga placed her hand on Phoebe's shoulder.
"Honey, I am right." Responded Helga proudly.
"Now step on it Phoebe, I need to catch that plane!"

"Stepping" responded Phoebe.

Later that day Eduardo and Jorge took Arnold to see the town historian. The office was full of art, photographs and sculptures all sizes. There was a particular photo that capture his attention. It was his father giving a lady a small stone sculpture. His heart perk up with excitement the moment he saw the picture.

"Hello gentlemen, can I help you?"
"Sra. Garza, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Eduardo with Helpers for Humanity, we use to talk a lot a couple of years ago."

The woman was in her fifties wearing glasses and very well dress.

"Eduardo of course I remember you it's been a long time. What brings you to my office?"

"Yes it has, this is my nephew Jorge. I brought Doctor Miles son Arnold, he needs to talk to you about the green-eyes."

The historian tuned to look at Arnold.
"Dios mío. The last time I saw you, you were a baby. You look so much like your mother, but with your father's hair color and height."  The lady gave Arnold a welcoming hug.

"I didn't know you knew my parents? I saw the photo of you and my father when I walked in."

"I knew your parents, it's truly tragic about their disappearance."

"Well...their bodies were found."Said Arnold.

"Por Dios, how?"