A shadow from the past returns

The young couple left the boarder house to meet with their friends at the mall. Arnold drove a small red truck which belong to his grandfather.
"I still can't believe you drive a standard football head." said Helga has she got inside the truck.
"It's the only extra vehicle grandpa had so, I had to learn."
"When are you going to teach me to drive
a standard Footballf head?"
"Mmmmm.. will see, it's not has easy has it looks."
"Come on, if you were able to teach me how to defend myself, you can certainly teach me how to drive.........And Football head?"
"Yes love?" Arnold was pulling out of the driveway.
"You look hot driving a stick shift."
He blushed as he smiled at her.
Helga slide closer to Arnold and place her hand on the back of his head as she began playing with his hair.
Arnold gulped, he loved it when Helga played with his hair "Helga, you know that drives me crazy, but I'm driving and you know the car rules, you can't be distracting the driver."

"Rules, rules football head, we are now graduated and adults, when are we going to break.....the rules?" Helga leaned over to him and whispered that last part close to his ear while she kissed his neck, making Arnold's body quiver with her warmth breath.

I don't know how she does it. Everything she does to me, her touch, whispered, breath, her soft butterfly kisses drives me insane, it's like she was made to excited me, I love it... but, if I let her she won't stop and I'm getting too distracted while I'm driving. Thought Arnold.

"Helga...I'm serious, please...I'm trying to drive."
Helga sighed and slide back to her passengers seat.
"I'm just having a bit of fun with you, I seen movies when the girl inside the car licks the driver's......"
"Helga!!!!" Shouted Arnold
"Ear...Football head....I was going to say ear, where is your dirty mind Arnoldo....anyways as I was saying. I want to cuddle with you while you drive. Instead of being punished on my side."

He exhaled trying to concentrate on the road, "We can try that later if we take a road trip outside the city."
"Do you really want to do that!? Only me and you on a road trip!" She asked excited.

Arnold stare at Helga for a second and smiled
"Sure, why not, I been thinking about us getting away for a couple of days for the summer. I can asked my grandpa for the truck and I been saving money for us."
"Really!!!! I been saving money too, maybe we can go to Florida or California for a couple of days." said Helga cheerful
"Yeah.... anywhere as long as I'm with you Helga." He stared at his beloved Helga.
All that time together as a couple they took many trips outside the city but always with friends, this was going to be the first time they travel alone. But, as much as he wanted to make plans for their solo summer road trip, his mind kept shifting back to the dream he had the night before. He began to think.

What if the dream was a message about something that I'm suppose to do, what if I'm suppose to walked in to a hidden cave in San Lorenzo so that I can find the truth about my parents. And what is the meaning of that rock and the eagle flying over me...

"Football Head!! I know that look in your eyes. You're thinking about the dream again."
Arnold looked at Helga for a second and stared back at the road again he kept thinking. He knew he couldn't lie to Helga, she had learn to read him by looking at his eyes.

"I can't help it, what if I'm suppose to go to San Lorenzo soon. I mean, I always wanted to go to see what happen to my parents but, maybe the dream is a sign that I'm suppose to be there, sooner."

Helga's eyes widened "What do you mean sooner Arnoldo. We talked about this and we decided to finish college first, then save enough to fly to San Lorenzo, together. Now your talking about sooner!"

Arnold sighed, he remembered clearly the conversation he had with Helga a year ago about traveling to San Lorenzo after college. However his heart kept telling him differently.
"Helga, what if I go alone first and then you can come with me on a second trip?"
Helga raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms as she felt offended by the idea "Forget it, bucko!"