3

My alarm went off, I woke up feeling nauseated, something about today isn't sitting right with me. Perhaps I'm just too overwhelmed with everything that has happened but the sick feeling wouldn't leave me. I got ready and skipped breakfast. A glass of water was fine for now. On my way there I saw Reina, and thankfully she saw me too. We walked all the way to school together until we saw the seven boys. Taehyung caught me and so did the rest of them, but the odd thing about each and every one of them was that they all had smirks on their faces apart from one, Min Yoongi.

Reina realised that they were looking at me, she saw me pale and stunned which only meant I was about to be sick and she rushed me inside. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up as Reina held my hair back, cleaning myself up. I remembered Taehyung mentioned something to me, "Evelyn this won't be the last time we're together like this and that's a promise."

Skip school

This school has me feeling so uncomfortable, however my new best friend Reina makes my school life a whole lot better. She gave me her phone number and now we both know where each other lived. So I'd know where to go if I needed someone being engulfed in this foreign city.

I went home feeling a lot better than I did that same morning. My parents rang to tell me that my grandma, the love of my life was terribly ill and I couldn't even go to meet her. After being told that, I needed someone, anyone to just hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay. But much to my dismay, Reina wasn't even available, she was my only source of comfort. Instead, I headed to a bakery to get myself a few things to snack on and try to get my mind off of everything. I finished quickly because it was starting to get dark and that rang alarm bells in me.

The same unsettling feeling came back to me and I began to walk faster, I swear I could hear loud thumps behind me. I turned around to see who it was but ended up throwing up on the person instead, "You stupid bitch! These are my new shoes, they cost more than your life!" I kept apologising but the man wasn't having it, he looked as if he was about to hit me but someone prevented him from doing so.

I wiped my tears and looked up to see Taehyung with a stern look on his face, "Don't fucking touch her, keep crying about your shoes and piss off home" the man obviously frightened walked off. I thanked Taehyung quietly and attempted to walk home, but I was pulled back, "where do you think you're going? don't you remember what I told you before? this isn't going to be the last time." I didn't care for what he had to say before I threw up again, and held on to Taehyung. Feeling too weak and tired I passed out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom realising this wasn't mine, when I tried to get up it hurt because of the pain I was feeling, the door unlocked and I saw none other than Kim Taehyung.

I sat down with the rest of the guys when Namjoon spoke out, "You brought Evelyn here?!" I replied, "What else would I have done? She passed out Namjoon" I was walking upstairs to see my Evelyn, she's awake, her face as pale as ever and her eyes wide, tears threatening to spill, "Evelyn please calm down, I'm not here to hurt you, you were sick and I brought you here to look after you" She wiped her tears, "What happened?" she croaked, I sat down on a chair and explained everything. However she broke out in a crying fit I took her in my arms and she began spitting out coherent words, "parents", "g-grandma", "sick", "dying" was all she said before she passed out again. I look at her sleeping figure and couldn't help but feel a possesive surge to keep her mine and keep her safe from all harm.

I awoke and my body was in terrible pain, the door opened to reveal Yoongi, I hid myself a little remembering Reina's words about him. He sat on the bed and placed the tray on bedside desk, he took a wet towel and began to pat it on my face and neck gently, he then put it back in the bowl and handed me a glass of water and some painkillers, "Take these, it'll help with the pain" I took them and drank the water, I thanked him quietly, he began to rub my arm gently, "I promise everything will be okay" and with that he left the room. Leaving me alone in my thoughts, he's actually very sweet...I guess there's something more than to what meets the eyes. I smiled to myself and laid my head back on the pillow.

Taehyung knocks on the door and comes in saying, "the boys actually would like to meet you, is that okay?" I nodded at him and one by one they came in and formed a semicircle. I met everyone and they all seemed to be really nice especially Yoongi, which Taehyung found very confusing.

None of them have the intention of sending me home... It worries me truly because I want to get out of here... I hope I can go home.

.

Changing it up a little, I made this a long time ago and everything just looked so immature and dumb, I started this when I was quite young and it has made me laugh. Thank you for making this one grow, I love you all very much.