14

We were all shocked by what we had heard.
Evelyn stood there with her head down, I held on to her hand and walked her to the sofa.

"Evelyn, please tell us, what in the world happened?" I asked. She turned to me and then looked at us all, she sighed and told us what happened.

We were furious at what we heard. I ran to my room immediately, grabbing my phone. I stood up from the bed, pacing in my room. "I have a job for you, I need you to kill Yoo Kihyun and his rotten father by tomorrow without fail." There's no way you're taking my girl again.

.

A/N- okay so I want to say something here, so I made this fanfiction in 2018 and at that time I didn't think about how sensitive this is and even now it's a sensitive subject to me too. However I've grown up and matured and now know that what I was writing here would be sensitive to many of my readers and I am sorry. In the story the baby is aborted, so if this is sensitive to you or something you just don't want to read please skip this chapter, I did warn you.

.

I made my downstairs, "Evelyn you aren't going anywhere and Evelyn? You can keep the baby or you do not have to keep the baby, whatever you do is perfectly okay, it's your choice. Just know that all of us are right here supporting and protecting you."

She explained, "What do you mean? He wants me to live with him, if not he will hurt Jeongguk, and you guys too. I need to protect you guys and prevent that from happening." I calmly told her, "Don't worry about it my love, I told you that I'm going to protect you." I paused then looked at her stomach, "Have you made a close decision on what you want Evelyn? Whatever your answer is, it's perfectly fine I promise." she nodded to me.

"Taehyung, guys, I appreciate and love you all so much and I can't thank you guys enough for protecting me and helping me but I can't keep this baby... It's going to kill and torture me slowly looking in to their sweet eyes knowing that I never wanted them, and I can't do that to them because I know that when they grow up they'll suffer too and I want to do everything to prevent that... So Taehyung, please take me to the hospital today." She choked on a sob, immediately we all got up and we group hugged her. I took Evelyn to the hospital, holding her hand all the while, giving her the assurance that she's not wrong for making her decision.

We arrived at the hospital and it was all over. Taehyung took us back home and Seokjin made us something to eat. It was getting quite late so I went to sleep with Tae. Everything that's happened, I really have missed him and his warm embrace.

We were in bed, Tae was looking at me, he had his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I missed you baby, I'm really sorry for everything and the pain you went through... all because of me" a tear had fallen down his cheek, I wiped his tear and placed my hand on his cheek, "Tae don't cry please, it's all happened now, and I can't thank you enough for protecting me for saving me.. If I had not met you, I would still be under his claws, you saved me. However I'm still afraid of Kihyun" he looked at me "Don't worry baby I'm here to protect you." He came closer to me, then placed his soft lips on mine, he trailed down to my neck and nibbled on it. Finally, he placed a kiss on my forehead before I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up in the same dark, cold room Kihyun locked me in, I saw him take off his clothes, he walked to me, grabbed me and pinned me on the bed.

He ripped my clothes off and I screamed, "No Kihyun! No! stop it please! I don't want to do it! Taehyung, help me, save me!" I screamed and cried as he got on top of me, I woke up to see Tae shaking me and telling me to wake up. I immediately hugged him and he hugged me tightly, "It was a nightmare baby, I'm here don't worry. Shh, it was just a nightmare my love, I'm here, I'm right here, I'm not letting you go again, I'm right here Evelyn, I promise you" all the while rubbing my back. I laid back down on the bed in Tae's embrace and slowly drifted to sleep as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before falling asleep

.

Thank you for supporting me Angels I love you all so much😭😭💜💜💜