15

I woke up to feel an arm around my waist smiling knowing that it was Taehyung. "Goodmorning sweetheart" he kissed me then got out of bed. Minutes later, I see Tae with damp hair, only a towel covering his lower part, I just stare at him in awe. "Like what you see?" he chuckled, "Pfft what are you talking about?" I blushed then looked away. All of sudden I was pinned down on the bed to see Tae hovering above me, "Stare all you want doll this belongs to you anyways" he leaned in kissing me, "Come on let's go downstairs."

I sat on the sofa after putting on the TV, it was on the news channel, my eyes widened when I saw Kihyun's picture, I shouted, "Guys! Come here!" they all ran and looked at the TV.

NEWS: Yoo Kihyun and his father had both died in a hit and run. The driver was never found, so they closed the case.

.

(A/N- *throws a party*😂😂😂)

(still throwing a party guys)

.

Yes! He did it and nobody finds it suspicious. I snickered to myself until Evelyn asked me what was so funny and I shrugged it off. Jeongguk broke the silence, "Guys is this good?" I replied, "Yes Jeongguk, you and Evelyn are safe now."

They were all relieved that they were safe, finally being able to sleep without any worries sitting on their chests

.

A/N- Guys I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'm sorry that I'm updating late I don't even know what's gotten to me.. bye

a/n- IM OKAY :)

Seriously, im okay angels, I love you all forever💜