9

They were all prepared, ready to get Evelyn back. The boys finally reached the house where the brute had taken her. Just behind the doors of the house was Evelyn, trapped within his walls.

"We're here!" Namjoon shouted. "Calm down you fool, someone might hear us" I told him, "Sorry Jin" he whispered "Nevermind, come on let's go."

One by one they exited the van, walking towards the house, making it their utmost priority not to get caught and finally came the brown wooden door.

"It's locked" I told them. So I turned to Namjoon, "Namjoon if you don't mind, would you do the honours?" I asked. Namjoon knew what I was talking about so he turned to the door and being the destruction king he is, he broke the door open. We began to search the house, hearing faint sobs somewhere, I noticed a bolted door and notified the guys.

"Evelyn?!" the crying noises had stopped they heard banging on the door. "Yoongi! Oh my God Yoongi! Help me! Please get me out of here" she screamed, her cries becoming more aggressive.

I sat back down on the bed, absolutely clueless, hopeless. I clutched my stomach. It hurt so much, it felt as if my organs were being twisted. I could only cry knowing I'm trapped here forever. However everything changed when I heard someone call my name "Evelyn!" It was Yoongi! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I ran to the door screaming for help. I could finally hear his sweet voice, "Move away from the door Evelyn" I nodded at his calm voice and move to the other side of the room.

Turning towards Namjoon, he knew what I was asking for so he broke the door revealing a crying, broken down Evelyn. I ran to her, "Evelyn are you okay?" my heart hurt, I couldn't stand seeing her like this, she looks so broken, so lifeless... I'm gonna kill the man who did this to you Evelyn, I promise.

We found Evelyn, that's what mattered most but now we must get out of here, immediately. That was until we heard a gun cock.

"Move the fuck away from her"

.