A confession

Apparently, after one year of BB11.. The shooting of vikas's webseries with Shilpa has started and both often cross each other's paths on the set, and an unexplainable bond developed b/w the two.

One day Shilpa was in her vanity, getting ready for shoot while vikas knocked. Without seeing she said, "Come in" She was wearing a white saree and was trying to button up the blouse, she saw Vikas entering the van through the mirror and said, "Hi Vikasji! Aap yahan? Koi kaam tha to mujhe bula liya hota" Vikas, who couldn't take his eyes off of her, being so mermerized by her beauty said, "Arey nhi Shilpaji! Bas yeh script deni thi" "Spotboy k haath bhijwa dete.. Aap kyu aaye" she asked trying hard to button up, but failing miserably. He remained silent. He stepped forward and helped her in buttoning up her blouse and after that he looked right into her eyes through the mirror. She was looking at her through the mirror and seemed to lost in him. She finally asked, "Kya soch rhe ho aap, Guptaji" she tried to gulp down the awkwardness by sounding funny. He sighed heavily and said,"Kaash hum dono saath hote.." The smile on her face vanished and she moved away from him, turning her back towards him. "Hum iss baare mein pehle bhi baat kar chuke hain, ab in sab baato ka koi fayda nhi hai" She folded her arms and looked down.
Vikas turned to her and said, "Magar aap ko to pata hai na ki main aapse kitna pyaar karta hu!! Mujhe ab koi farak nhi padta, Main aap k bina aur nhi reh sakta" She looked at her Guptaji through the mirror and said, "Lekin Vikasji log kya kahenge?" "Kuchh to log kahenge, logo ka to kaam hai kehna" he readily answered. "Aisi baatein sirf filmo mein achhi lagti hai.. Asal zindagi mein nhi" she said.

He said,"Hamari kahani kaunsa kisi filmy kahani se kam hai!?" "Lekin..." She tried to argue, but Vikas interrupted, "Aap mujhe sach bataiye, aap bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho na??" There was silence for a moment, she blushed slightly, then he said, "ohooo!!! Ab mujhse kya chhupana!! Laali to dekho chehre pe!! Aakhein to dikhao" At this Shilpa looked up at him through the mirror. Anyone could see how red her cheeks had turned. He said, "Inhi aankhon ki wajah se to phasa main!!" She smiled sweetly. "Mujhe to samajh nhi aata ki jab hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai, to aapko yeh rishta manzoor kyu nhi hai?" He asked curiously. "Mujhe koi pareshaani nhi hai aur na hi mere parivaar walo ko hogi, magar aapka kya?? Aapka parivaar mujhe apnaaega?? Aap k dost to har interview mein mere against hi bolte hai!!" She said seriously. He said with a frown"Kaun hai vo, zara mujhe uska naam to batao". "Aapko pata to hai, aur vaise bhi aaj kal to aap apni girlfriends k saath busy hote ho!!" She said tauntingly.
"Kya yaar tum bhi shuru ho gyi!! U know my heart belongs to u" saying this, he came closer to her, wrapped her hands around her waist and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She smiled and then immediately removed his hands from her waist, turned around, pointed her finger at him and said, "Guptaji doodh wale ho, doodh wale bankar raho, zada Guchipoo banne ki koshish mat karo!!" He laughed and said, "Arey, meri Shilpuchichoo ko gussa aa gya.. Abhi manana padega" Saying so, again wrapped her arms around here waist, pulled her close to him, rested his forehead on hers and said, "Achha to batao kya tum zindagi bar k liye is Guchipoo ki Shilpuchichoo banna chahogi??"
She laughed and nodded in yes as she was blushing too hard and couldn't say a word!