Busted!!

In the car,
There was silence for a couple of minutes then Vikas took his left hand from the gear to her hand and said, "Kya hua Shilpu? Itni chup kyu ho?" She said, "To kya hum ab media mein apne rishte k baare mein bata de?? Sab kitni baatein karenge!! Kitna mazaak banaege humari age ka!!" He held her hands tight and said, "Jitne muuh, utni bakwaas!! Unka to kaam hi hai bekar ki baatein banana!! Aur rhi baat media ko batane ki... To wo hum webseries khatam hone k baad sidha sab ko surprise denge!!" Shilpa was assured and tauntingly said, "Achha to hubbyji, ghar kab aa rhe ho shaadi k liye haath maangne?? Kahi aisa na ho ki aap zada der laga do, aur mujhe koi aur mil jaaye!!" He laughed and said, "Mere alawa tumhe koi sambhal hi nhi sakta!! Koi aasan kaam thodi hai itni badi zimmedari sambhalna!!" She leaned on him, kissed his cheek and said, "Ghar chaliye na! Wait hi nhi ho rha sab ko batane ka!!" And wrapped her arms around his neck. He said, "Arey baba!! Kitni desperate ho!! Aaunga.. Abhi gya to tumhare gharwale kya sochenge?? Ladka akela hi aa gya!!. Isliye kuchh dino mein mumma ko lekar aaunga.. Akhir security k taur pe koi to hona chahiye na guarantee lene k liye!" Both of them laughed.

They reached their destination and Ashu, who was still awake made his way to front door. Shilpa said, "Good night mastermind!! Bye. I love u" he said, "Aise kaise good night hogi meri?? Ek good night kiss to banti hai na!" And moved forward to kiss her, but she turned suddenly and his lips landed on her cheek. She said teasingly, "Ho gyi aapki kiss! Ab main chalti hu!" She saw Vikas's face turn pale in disappointment. She moved forward and kissed him! She placed her one hand in his hair and caressed it lovingly. Both of them kissed each other passionately as if there was no tomorrow. They almost forgot where they were and were lost in their own la la land. In the meantime Ashu came out with his phone, turned on it's flashlight and he gleamed it's beam towards the windshield of the car and could not believe his eyes! Her sister, who denied to believe in love was kissing a person and that person was the one everyone doubted to be her bae! The couple got distracted by the beam of light, separated and looked at Ashu in embarrassment.