Family - A Blessing!

Shilpa and Vikas entered the living room hand in hand. Everyone stood up. They touched the feet of both their mothers and took blessings from them. They sat on the couch next to each other. Shilpa's aai asked, "Ye kya hai Shilpu?? Tune to hume apne aur Vikas k rishte k baare mein kabhi nhi bataya, aur yaha dekh, Vikas ne har baat apni mumma ko batai!" She looked at Vikas in disbelief and he looked down blushing. Sid tried to lighten up the mood and said, "Aap tension mat lo bhabhi! Bhai to vaise bhi mumma's boy hai!" Everyone had a good laugh on it. Sharda stood up, went to Shilpa, kept her hand on her cheek and said, "Mera beta bada hi khushkismat hai, jo use tumhare jaisi biwi milne wali hai... Mujhe to ye rishta sirf manzoor hi nhi hai, balki kahi na kahi main bhi yahi chahti thi... Ab sab raazi hai to der kis baat ki.. Ye lo beta," She took off a pair of bangles from her hand and made Shilpa wear it. She continued, "Ye humare khandaani kangan hai.. Ab jab kal raat itna kuchh ho hi gya hai to mujhe laga ki yahi sahi samay hai." Shilpa looked at those bangles and before she could realise, her eyes were teary. Vikas sensed it and kept his arm protectively on her shoulder and said, "Itni khushi k mauke par bhi tum ro rahi ho... Hadd hai, aur cry baby tum mujhe bulati ho!" Everyone including Shilpa laughed and she kept her hand on his cheek and enjoyed being in his proximity. Everyone else in the room were feeling blessed to witness such love, they were totally adored on how perfect two people could be for each other. Sid finally spoke, breaking the silence, "Welcome to our family bhabhi!! Vaise maine to jab aap dono ko pehle din vanity mein dekha tha na, tab se hi mujhe yakeen tha ki ye din zaroor aayega.." Ashu insisted and Sid told them everything about that encounter. Ashu said, "Sharam kar Shilpa! Tere hone wale Devarji ko bhi pata tha, bas hume hi nhi bataya na.. Hume tune iss layak bhi na samjha?" Shilpa and Vikas looked at each other and both shared an intense eyelock. Ashu again interrupted, "Isse pehle ki tum dono ek dusre ki aakho mein hi doob kar mar jaao, ja Shilpa aur sab k liye adrak wali chai le aa! Vo hota hai na typical serials mein, kaise heroine chai le kar aati hai, jab use ladke wale dekhne aate hai!" Everyone had a good laugh. Sid said, "Arey bhaiya, hum dekhne thodi na aaye hai! Humne to bhabhi pasand kar li!!" Both Shilpa and Vikas blushed and Shilpa went to the kitchen to make tea.. Shikas's mothers and Sid nd Ashu were talking to each other, while a thought struck Vikas's mind, "Unhe to adrak wali chai banani hi nhi aati!" He stood up and when asked he told his mom that he was going to washroom. He went to the kitchen and Shilpa was confused to see him there. He said, "Mujhe pata hai ki aapko adrak wali chai banani nhi aati, isliye socha help kardu.." Shilpa smiled and said, "Socha to aapne bahot achha, but yaad nhi aapne BB mein mujhe chai banani sikha di thi." He looked at her mischievously and said, "Magar itni jaldi aap kaha sikhi hongi, aur vaise bhi ab to bahot time ho gya na, aap bhul gyi hogi na.." Saying so, he stood behind her and continued, "Main batata hu." He kept his chin on her left shoulder, held her hands in his, overlapping his arms and both of them closed their eyes. The tea was almost ready and she was just waiting for it to boil, so there wasn't much to do. He kissed her neck repeatedly and in return, she moaned his name in pleasure. They were so close that even air found it difficult to pass through them. After a couple of minutes, tea came to a boil and they both got back in their senses. She poured it into cups, putting them on a tray and managed some snacks on another. Both of them held one tray and took it to the living room. They sat next to each other after putting the trays on the table. Sid said, "Bhaiya, aap to washroom gye the.. Bhabhi bhi thi kya waha jo itna time lag gya??" He gave a hi five to Ashu and both of them laughed. Shikas's mothers were busy in their own, discussing about their relationship and further plans for marriage, so they didn't pay attention. Vikas blushed and replied, "Nhi nhi! Vo to maine dekha inhein do trays lane mein problem hoti to maine help kardi.." Ashu said, "Vaise aap to na abhi se joru k gulaam ban gye ho, aagey pata nhi kya hoga aapka! Humari sherni se itna darte ho!" Shilpa said, "Chup kar Ashu!" Vikas leaned near her ear and whispered, "Theek hi to keh rhe hai saale sahab! Main joru ka gulaam ban k rahunga!" Shilpa said, "Aap bhi shuru ho gye??" Both of them looked at each other and shared an intimate eye lock. Ashu and Sid who were observing them, felt delighted for them that they have finally found their soulmates in each other. Both families talked for hours and it was nearly afternoon when Gupta family decided to leave. They were about to depart, but Vikas came out of the car and told Shilpa, "kal se aap set pe driver le k mat aana, main aapko pick karlunga aur drop bhi!" Shilpa said, "Achha ji!? Aur agar mujhe kisi aisi jagah jana ho jiske bare mein main aapko na batana chahu to??" Vikas made a puppy face, "Kya Shilpu, aisa mazaak mat kiya karo mere saath!" Shilpa laughed. Sid came out of the car and shouted, "Bhaiya! Ghar jane ka man hai ya pakad k leke jana padega??" Vikas hugged Shilpa and placed a kiss on her forehead, "Achha to main chalta hu! Kal set pe milte hai!" They bid farewell to each other and they departed.