Consolling your love

After an hour, Vikas came in. He asked curiously, "Shilpu tum theek ho na!!?? Kya hua tumhe?? Tabiyat theek nhi thi to kyu aayi shooting pe?? Kaho to ghar drop kardu??" She didn't pay any attention to all his questions and said, "Main theek hu Vikasji. Bas thoda sar mein dard hai" Vikas detected that something was fishy, so he sat on his knees in front of her, cupped her face by his hands and said, "Kya baat hai, mujhe to batao.. Sach bolo Shilpa, tumhe pata hai na ki main tumhara jhooth ek minute mein pakad leta hu! Meri taraf dekho aur batao mujhe" Shilpa looked at him with tears in her eyes and showed him her phone. He examined all the headlines and news regarding them and said, "Arey yaar, kitna upset hoti ho tum.. In logo ka kya hai, apni videos k views badane k liye ye kisi bhi hadd tak jaa sakte hai" He wiped her tears and gave her a sweet peck on her forehead. He got up, sat beside her and said, "Agar tumhe abhi bhi yakeen nhi hota to yeh dekho aur khush ho jaao" He searched #Shikas on Twitter and showed her the beautiful VMs made by shikasians. They were watching them together, but Guptaji was rather interested in glaring at her lady love. She rejoiced after watching them. Her happiness was everything for him, he also smiled gave her a warm hug and said, "Heerey ki parakh jouhari ko hi hoti hai, aur yahi hai hamarey jouhar... Hamari sachi mohabbat ko samajhne wale!!" She smiled at him, but it didn't last long, she stood up and said, "Log bhi to itni baatein karte hai.. Main nhi chahti ki hum dono mein se kisi ki bhi image kharab ho" Vikas held her by her shoulders and said, "Log in news channels ki nhi sunte aur vaise bhi jab pyaar kiya to darna kya!!" She asked worriedly, "Magar kab tak Vikasji?? Kab tak hum yun hi vanity mein milte rahenge?? Kabhi na kabhi to logo ko batana hi hai na!" His face turned pale and he said, "Haa main jaanta hu, bataaenge, sabko bataaenge, magar abhi nhi... Tumhe nhi lagta ki abhi kuchh zada hi jaldi hai!!" She said, "Magar Vikasji..." she couldn't complete as he interrupted, "Main jaanta hu ki aap mujhse bahut pyaar karti ho, magar main kaunsa kahi bhaaga jaa raha hu!! Aapka hi hu, hamesha k liye!!" He tried to lighten up the mood and more importantly, avoid Shilpa's question. Shilpa smiled at him, they both hugged each other, but all was not well since Shilpa started wondering why Vikas didn't wanted their relationship to be announced officially.