Love under the scanner!?

Shilpa went to her room and stood in front of the mirror applying moisturiser on her arms and legs. She was wearing a white coloured night wear and her hair open. Vikas entered the room, locked the door and stood behind her in front of the mirror. Shilpa looked at him and asked, "Kya dekh rhe ho Guptaji?? Kabhi kisi sundar ladki ko moisturiser lagate hue nhi dekha kya??" He picked took the bottle from her, squeezed some of it on his palm and said, "Naa! Magar ab aadat ho jaaegi dheere dheere!" He rubbed his hands and applied the moisturiser on her arms. Shilpa gasped as his hands travelled all over arms, massaging them softly! She turned around, piched his cheeks hard with both her hands. She cupped his face in her hands, applying the cream on his face and said teasingly, "Ye lo Guptaji! Kabhi theek se apni skin ka khyaal bhi rakh liya karo! Sab kuchh mujhe hi karna padta hai!" He looked into the mirror and found that their was moisturiser all over his face! His face has turned white, and now it was the time for revenge. He stepped towards Shilpa and she backed off, saying, "Vikasji mat karo! Main abhi shower le k aayi hu!" He came closer and Shilpa was trembling. He cornered her with the wall, now there was no more running around the room. She closed her eyes, cuz she knew that it was the time for her karma! Vikas looked at her for a second, then brought his face closer to hers and gently rubbed his cheek against hers, applying the moisturiser. She shivered as his rough stuble rubbed against her cheek, but she did not retaliate. After a few minutes, Vikas withdrew back and touched her nose with his finger playfully and applied moisturiser on it. She pulled herself closer to him by grabbing the collar of his kurta. Vikas encircled her waist and made her lie on the bed. It was his moment to take control, he was on top of her while she was intensely looking in his eyes. He brought his face near to hers and gently rested his nose on hers. The moisturiser on her nose had now got to his and they remained in the same position for a few minutes, with both of them having their eyes closed! Ashu was watching all this on his phone he thought of teasing them. He took a glass of milk and cookies in a tray and knocked on Shilpa's room. Both of them were in the same position and they got shocked on hearing the knock! Vikas stood up and went to open the door, while Shilpa got up and sat on the bed. Vikas opened the door slightly, so that Ashu could only peep in. Ashu said looking at the tray, "Ye dekhiye, main aapke liye milk aur cookies laya hu!! Ise khane se neend achhi aayegi dekhna!" He looked up at Vikas and pretended to be dead shocked! He exclaimed, "Ye kya haal bana rakha hai aapne!!" He peeped in, found Shilpa in the same look and he made his way into the room, pushing Vikas aside!
He entered the room hurriedly and exclaimed,"Ye kya hai?! Apni haalat dekho zara aur ye room.." He examined the room thoroughly, looking here and there while Shilpa and Vikas were unaware about how to react. He continued,"Kya yaar Shilpa.. Agar tu nhi chahti thi ki Vikasji is room mein soye, to pehle bata diya hota.. Ye sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi??" She looked down in guilt. He further added,"Chaliye Vikasji.. Aap mere saath mere room mein so jaayiye aur ye apni bhabhi k saath so jaayegi!!"He clutched his hand and made his way to the door. Both Shilpa and Vikas looked at each other helplessly. Their beautiful night was ruined!! They were both confused about what to do next.. How to stop Ashu from taking Vikas with him...