Planning for the future..

After the recording ended, Shilpa gave a sigh of relief and said, "Waah!! Mastermind aaj to bacha liya, warna Ashu to ye sab humare bachcho k bachho ko bhi sunata...!" She leaned towards him to give a kiss on his cheek, but stopped and said, "Uff! Ye moisturiser!! Ab ise hatao bhi!" Vikas agreed to the suggestion and they both entered the washroom. Vikas stood behind Shilpa in front of the mirror. Their height was complementary to each other's and they had no problem. Shilpa recalled and said, "Yaad hai! Starting mein BB mein jab hum dono bartan dho rhe the.. Aur main aap par jaan bujhkar paani daal rhi thi.." She paused and did the same. He stopped for a moment and said, "Ab agar mere upar paani aaya na, to tum dekh lena! Agar tumhe gandagi karni hai to karo.. Main bhi dikhata hu tumhe!!" He tried to repeat his words from BB with the same expression. She repeated her actions and he splashed water on her face, only this time, it was a rather big splash! Shilpa said, "Arey!! Itna bhi paani nhi dala tha maine.. Aap itne cry baby kyu hu?? Hadd karte ho!" And splashed a few drops of water on him as well!! They looked at each other for a moment through the mirror. Shilpa turned around and said, "Aapke face par to abhi bhi cream lagi hui hai!" Vikas looked into the mirror and said, "Mujhe to nhi dikh rhi.. Kaha par??" She said innocently, "Main hata deti hu.. Bas zara jhuk jaayiye!! 6 foot 2inch k to ho!! Aur main sirf 5 foot...Kitne ajeeb lagenge saath mein!!" He bended down and said, "Use ajeeb nhi cute kehte hain!! Aur vaise bhi..." Before he could complete, she splashed handfuls of water on his face and said, "Lo Guptaji apna karma!!" As soon as he opened his eyes, she tried to run away from him and out of the washroom, but he held her from her waist and pulled her towards him so hard that she banged into his bare chest! He said, "Kaha bhaag rhi ho darling? Apna pichhla karma to pura ho gya... Ab aage.." Saying so he turned on the shower and water started pouring upon them!! They looked at each other for a couple of seconds and finally Shilpa said, "Vikasji ise band karo, plz!!" He turned it off, she said, "Abhi to Ashu keh k gaya tha ki hum moisturiser se khel rhe the.. Aur ab aap paani se khelne lag gye!!" Both of them were not totally wet! Vikas's upper body was wet, but since he was already shirtless, it hardly made a difference. On the other hand, Shilpa's hair were completely wet which eventually made her kurta wet. They came out of the washroom, she started looking for a towel in her wardrobe and said, "Shukar hai zada bheege nhi, kyuki towel to ek hi hai.. Aur aap sochna bhi mat ki main iss halat mein bhabhi se towel maangne jaaungi!!" As she found the towel. He hugged her tightly from the back and said, "Lo ab bheeg gye! Aur waise bhi zaroorat hi kya hai in sab formalities ki?? Vaise aapne kabhi holi kheli hai?" Shilpa, who was enjoying his naughty moves, said "Vaise to nhi kheli... Magar aaj khel to li aap k saath!" He made her turn around and said, "Kya baat kar rhi ho?!! Aapne kabhi ye experience nhi kiya?? Bahut maza  aata hai! Ek kaam karte hai.. Holi par na ek get together party rakhte hai BB contestants ki!! Sab paaglo ko bula lenge..Bada maza aayega!!" She said, "Nahi! Agar arshi, hina aur aakaash aayenge to main nhi aaungi! Main nhi chahti ki tyohaar wala shubh din negativity se bhar jaaye!!" He said, "Oh haa!! Vaise main bhi unhe bulana nhi chahta!!" Trying to cover off. She said, "Haa haa! Sab pata hai mujhe.. BB khatam hone k baad to bada hina k bff ban rhe the!!" He said, "Ohooo Mrs. Possessive... Wo to mujhe Priyank zabardasti le gya tha. Main to us chudail se kabhi bhi na milu, usne kaha ki BB khatam ho gya hai to hume bhi apni nafrat khatam kar deni chahiye!" She said tauntingly, "Achha ji?? Vo itna samajhdaar kab se ho gya?? Mujhse baat karne ki salaah to usne di nhi! Aur uss naagin k saath jo aap har party mein jaate the.. Uska kya??" He answered, "Vo hi mere pichhe padi rehti thi! Use lagta tha ki vo bahut akalmand hai, magar main bhi mastermind aise hi nhi hu.!! Mujhe pata tha ki use mujhse kaam chahiye! Aur dekha aapne, jab tak apna matlab tha to har jagah mere saath rehti thi, ab matlab khatam ho gya to pichle 5 mahine se call tak nhi ki!" Saying this, he takes the towel from her hand. She was listening to him very carefully and seemed to be lost in her thoughts for a moment, then said, "Aur mujhe kehti thi ki mujhe rishto ki kadar nhi hai. Rishto ki kadar..." Before she could continue, Vikas held the towel in both his hands, kept it on the back of her waist and pulled her closer! She banged into his bare chest and closed her eyes. Vikas whispered in her ear, "Ab purani baatein chhodo! Ek naye kal ki shuruwaat karne jaa rhe hai hum! Aur rahi baat holi k function ki, to usme main sirf apni webseries ki cast ko invite karunga.. Ab to theek hai na??" Before she could answer, he sneezed hard. She exclaimed, "Dekh liya na Guptaji! Aur khel lo holi.. Ab agar aap bimaar ho gye to sab to hume hi kahenge ki ek raat sasural mein kya ruka, bimaar ho gya!" He laughed and said, "Aisa kuchh nhi hoga! Jab tak tum mere saath ho, maut bhi mera kuchh nhi bigaad sakti! She said, "Ab filmy dialogue bad mein marna, jaao aur jaldi change karke aao!!" And pushed him in the washroom. He changed and after that Shilpa too changed her clothes and came out of the washroom wearing a blue tshirt. Vikas was having Shilpa's phone in his hand and said, "Arey! Aapke paas Salman ji ka no. bhi hai!" Main aaj tak aisa koi insaan nhi dekha Jiske phone mein sirf 50 no. ho..." She looked at him and found that he was having her phone in his hand. She said, "Ab aapki tarah mere itne contacts jo nhi hai.. Aur Salman ji k saath finale pe no. exchange kiya tha. Kabhi kabhi msg kar lete hai, koi occasion ho ya kuchh... Vaise app kyu mera phone check kar raho ho!??" She asked and sat beside him, half laying on the bed. He said jokingly, "Main ye dekh rha tha ki kahi tumhara kisi aur k saath koi chakkar to nhi hai!" She eyed him and said with a straight face, "Very funny!" He said, "Ab isme meri kya galti hai.. Zara yeh to dekho.." He showed him his phone and all the ships associated with her. She was shocked as she read the tweets about #GauShi, #Shilman and #Rashil!! They both were still on phone watching VMs made by talented shikasians and they both fell asleep.