The truth REVEALED!

Recovered from the shock, abashed and cheeks on fire, he leaned towards her, too close to be overheard and whispered, "Hmm! That was smart! But I really wanna know the truth!" She widened her eyes as he moved back winked at her. Exposed to the reality she started laughing and held his hand little tighter than usual. At first he couldn't make it through... But as he soon as he did, he started laughing too!

M: (Announcement style) Bhaiyo aur bhehno! This is where I leave you! From now on... Shikas are the new RJs and they seem to have replaced me already! Aur main apne boys k saath jaa rhi hu!! Nothing left to see in this world.!

They were laughing uncontrollably by now even after trying to stop, they both would look at each other.... And burst into laughing yet again!

The interview ended on a happier note than ever! But what came next wasn't much "happier".

As soon as both of them got their phones, they found it to be showered with messages, tweets and comments! Whilst everything had taken a great turn on SM, with their fans accepting each other in their idols life, #Shikas fans rejoicing and secret shippers coming out in open.... the real life wasn't much happy after all! Shilpa got a text from her sister, Archana who lived in US,

"You may fool the world, but it's pity that you're trying to fool yourself! I actually thought of a good news... and here you both are, ruining it all for me!! I'm coming to India in a month. Better be ready with a worthy explanation!"

She gulped hard as she sat in the car alongside him, who again was indulged in his phone! Messages from Sid and his mom had made him quite uninterested to go back home...
Sid wrote,
"Ye kya kartoot kardi hai ab tune?? Bhai tujhe maine itna samjhaya... magar sari mehnat pe pani fer diya tune!! Ghar aa zara! Fir batata hu!! Mumma bhi bahut gussa ho rhe hai!!"

He placed his phone in his pocket and found her looking out of the window, perhaps lost in the scenery or maybe in her deep thoughts... He sighed heavily, in order to capture her attention, but failed miserably and said, "Humne jo bhi kiya theek to kiya naa?"

She turned to him suddenly making him gasp and looking for words, "wo.. mera mat.. mera matlab.. tha ki.."

"Kyu aapse logo ki khushi dekhi nhi jati? Sab to itne khush hai... aur aap yaha pata nhi kya kya soch rhe hai.?!!" Oops that was a lie! She turned back quickly trying to hide her eyes which were already glistening! He figured out exactly what she meant and said, "Logo ki khushi nhi... Mujhse tumhari aakhon mein aansu nhi dekhe jaate!"

"Bhala main kyu dukhi hone lagi? Iss sab chhutkara mil rha hai... aur mujhe kya chahiye!!" And Vikas remembered each and everything upon which they agreed!

It was her idea! She came up with a friendly proposal, she thought that maybe being friends would be better than crying in their respective homes, thinking of each other! Cursing each other! Cursing their fate! And coming from her, he simply couldn't deny it!
After their ugly split, Sid also adviced that being with each other would be right nd I agreed to it as we couldn't think of anything at all. We discussed it with Ashu Bhaiya and Aai! But how could things be so easy for me?? As soon as we were starting to get normal or should I say that things were actually working out between us, just then the media went gaga over us! And this time, she couldn't take it well! And was hell bent on ending it up with me! Then again, Ashu bhaiya and Aai had to jump in between! They tried to convince Shilpa that if she actually wanted to avoid the irrelevant and cheap controversies around her name, then she should not detach herself from the outer world as she always does, so that the paparazzi does not come to know that things were not well between the two! She reluctantly agreed to the plan, for she wanted to stay away from unnecessary media hype that was often created around the two of them. Everyone agreed that we will continue to "pretend" that we were with each other for 2-3 months and then drop the bomb that we were just friends! And once the media has calmed down and #Shikas would no longer be the talk of the town, we would disappear from each other's personal as well as professional lives! Forgotten and left behind, as if nothing ever happened between us! We have been living in a fantasy.. I have been living in a fantasy.. a fantasy too perfect to be true!"

*Flashback Ends*

He continued staring at her even though she wasn't looking. "How can she be so heartless? I thought we both could mend things that way! And here she is, just as cold! I even thought that we were doing well, I felt that maybe everything was going to be perfect once again! She'd be back with me! I even felt that maybe she started falling for me once again! Once again, in this life, she started to trust me! That happy face whenever we were around each other made me oblivious of all the nightmares of the past! It made me feel like I was back in my teen years, I would feel butterflies in my stomach whenever she came near me, talked to me, posed for the camera with me and what not!!
But, alas! Those butterflies were only in my garden! She was still as firm as a rock! Just the way she was 3 months back! All the love, all the trust, and all the comfort between us has just disappeared and the WAR has begun! Yet again! But it ain't a war of arms, but actually a COLD WAR! I cannot let her go! Not this time! I'm not giving up on us!! I've gotta think of something... but what?? Ugghhh!! Women!! I can never get them!!😫"

In the meantime, his phone rang. It was Karan.
Vikas:  Haa kundra! Agar koi dhang ki baat hai to bol.. agar uss live k liye daantna hai, to main phone kaat rha hu!!

Karan:   Kya ho gya bhai?? Phone mat kaatna.. Vaise maine uss baare mein bhi baat karni thi... magar tu keh rha hai to chhod diya..  Vo yaar ekta ne kaha hai ki apni web series k liye ek success party rakh!

Vikas:   Kya yaar!! Abhi air kitni parties chahiye use?? Hadd hoti hai kisi cheez ki! Abhi kuchh din pehle hi to party ki thi!!

Karan:   Haa, magar wo keh rhi thi ki tujhe khud ek party host karni chahiye, close friends and family k liye... faltu k media, aur bina kisi formalities k!

Vikas:   Ohhhk! Baat to uski theek hi hai.. magar party karenge kaha??

Karan:   Private party to tere ghar pe ya farmhouse pe hi ho sakti hai..

Vikas:   Nhi yaar!! Ghar pe to impossible hai!! Mumma to meri jaan hi le lengi!! Vo to vaise bhi mera parties mein jana pasand nhi karti...

Karan:   Okk perfect!! Tere farmhouse pe hi hogi party! Vo bhi issi sunday!! No ifs and buts!! Ok bye!

Vikas:   Par kara-....

And... he ended the call! He was in yet another problem! That was not actually his farmhouse! He gifted it to Shilpa, the day he proposed her!  That too, without telling anyone about it! He remembered, that the day he bought that house he called Karan to suggest him the best interior designer for he wanted to customise every single thing as it was in BB11, but he didn't tell him about it! He lied that he had bought that place, just to spend some relaxing weekends and the nick of time he gets off his super tight schedule! He even mentioned that he hadn't told his mom about it and requested him to do the same!

"And now, here I am again!! Months later... They say it right, "What goes around, Comes around!" But it's the moment to think about what to do next!! Yaaar! Uss farmhouse ki keys bhi to Shilpa k hi aas hai!! Kaun bhukhi sherni ki gufa mein haath daale?? Ek kaam karta hu.. bahar lawn mein hi party rakh leta hu!! That is quite foolish!! Log bhi to puchhenge agar pata chal gya to... Beta sherni ki gufa mein haath to daalna hi padega... vo bhi khud ka!! Kuchh to sochna padega!! Jaldi Vikas jaldi!!"

As he thought hard, he finally got it!!

"ASHU BHAIYA!!" He squealed!💡

(Alright, so here I am after a lifelong wait! Lol.!😅 But this is solely for PapaKiPuchki . She has been after my life for getting my story back on track! I owe it all to her!❤️ I've kept my promise! And I really expect you to keep your word too!!😂💋 Even though I thought of abandoning this story bcuz of all the stuff going around and the present equations between the two!😪 But, since I'm back! So lemme tell you that this story's gonna end soon!! And I've decided to complete it!!🥰
Let me know if you like this part, and in case you don't... Neha is to blame!!😂)