Unraveling the mystery!

He takes her a few steps further and removes her blindfold. She finds herself in the front yard of a house, as beautiful as she could imagine! It was decorated beautifully with flowers, balloons and ribbons. While examining her surroundings, she said, "Ye kaunsi jagah hai Vikasji?? Aur hum... " she turns around and sees Vikas kneeling down on his knees. He said, "Main jaanta hu ki aap iss din intzaar bahut time se kar rhi ho.. Aaj finally vo din aa hi gya, mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki aap soch rhi thi ki main isse taalna chahta hu, magar aisa kuchh nhi hai! Shilpa, Today I want to say that I love you!! Mujhe pata hai ki ye maine pehle bhi kaha hai, magar aaj ka din special is liye hai kyuki....." He takes a box out of his pocket. Shilpa, who has been waiting for this day all along, stood there motionless and dumbstruck, not knowing how to react! He continued, "BB mein tumhare saath ladte ladte.. Kab mujhe tumse pyaar ho gya, mujhe khud bhi nhi pata! Humara kitchen mein baatein karna, subah uthkar saath mein dance karna aur apne "bachcho" k liye apne pyaar ko sacrifice karna... Sab kuchh mujhe zindagi bar yaad rahega!! Tum mere aas paas nhi hoti to lagta hai ki jaise main adhoora hu... Main chahtu hu ki hum marte dum tak saath rhe.. Sirf tum aur main!! Aur koi negativity nhi chahiye mujhe apni life mein.. Bas tum aa jaaogi to sare dukh aur sari pareshaaniya khatam ho jaaegi!! To kya tum meri zindagi ko pura karogi?? Sari umar sirf meri bankar rahogi?? Mrs. Shilpa Vikas Gupta banogi??
Shilpa who has been looking straight in his eyes, held his hand and said naughtily, "Arey Guptaji, aap kitna bolte ho... Main to 'will you marry me' se hi kaam chala leti!! Magar aapne to pura nibandh hi likh diya mere upar... Aap bhi na! Cartoon ho pure k pure!" He held her hand, kissed it and said, "Cartoon kya.. Aapki khushi k liye to main joker bhi ban sakta hu" She blushed cutely. He opened the box and there was a platinum ring in a chain. He took it out, placed the box in his pocket and said, "Abhi k liye to aap ko iss se hi kaam chalana hoga!! Pata hai main chahta hu ki humari engagement full to dhoom dham se ho... Prince aur yuvika jaisi nhi" he kissed the pendant and handed it to her. She glared at it for a moment and said, "Itne pyaar se laaye hai, to pehna bhi dijiye na Guptaji" He smiled and said, "Jaisa aap kahe 'To be Mrs. Gupta'" and took the pendant from her hand. She removed her hair from her back and placed them on her left shoulder. He tied that pendant on her neck and started nuzzling and placed soft kisses on the back of her neck. She was having her hand on that pendant and gasped in pleasure. Vikas then placed his arm on her shoulder protectively, turned her towards the house and said, "Ghar dekha??" Shilpa, who kissed the pendant he gave her and asked looking towards the house, "Haa, bahut pretty hai.. Magar kiska ghar hai ye??" He observed her excitement and said, "Humara" Neither said a word, but their eyes seemed to speak volumes.

After a while, both of them entered the house and Vikas started showing her around the house. He showed her the living room and then they headed towards the kitchen. Vikas said, "Ye dekhiye!! Yeh hogi aapki kitchen. Dekho maine bahut sari chizein BB k ghar jaisi hi rakhi hai!!" She entered the kitchen and said in wonder, "Haa... Ye seat!! Kitna sundar hai ye ghar!! Aur kitchen bhi!! Awww!!..." He said, "Fir ye seat to honi hi thi na! Aapko khana banate hue dekhna hi to mera favourite kaam tha waha!! Aap k saath cooking karne aur baatein karne k liye ye special arrangement hai!!" She blushed and said, "Achha!! Isliye aap mere saamne baithe rehte the.. Aur main sochti thi ki aap mujhe irritate karne k liye meri taraf dekh rhe ho!! Main bhi na!!" He said, "Vo to theek hai... Ye dekho, dining table bhi almost same hi hai! Round.. Yaad hai, Sabhya k eviction k baad, hamare naye rishte ki shuruwaat yahi se hui thi, to ise main kaise bhool sakta tha!!" Shilpa placed her hand on the table and reminisced that event. Vikas saw her eyes to be teary, he moved close to her, cornering with the table and said, "Aap bhi na! Ab hum nayi shuruwaat karne jaa rhe hai, iss ghar mein pareshaaniyo aur dukh k liye no entry hai!!" She nodded and wiped her eyes. He continued, "Jaldi used to ho jaaengi.. Isi jagah to hum sabse zada time spend karenge. Aur vaise bhi kitchen mein romance karne ka to maza hi kuchh aur hoga!!" He said while hovering over her, placing his one hand on her neck and rubbing her thumb softly over her cheek. She said cutely, "Arey aap itne desperate kyu rehte ho?? Kahi bhi shuru ho jate ho!!" He said, "Main bahut possessive hu na!!" And kissed her cheek. She said, "Yeh sab karne k liye bahut time hai!! Baki ka ghar bhi to dikhao.. Humara bedroom kaha hai... Waha ka decor to meri marzi ka hi hona chahiye!!" He said, "Ohooo!! Mujhe desperate bol rhi ho, aur khud ko to dekho... Bedroom dekhna hai!!" He laughed and continued, "Humara bedroom hai aur do rooms aur hain.. Maine socha ki hum dono ki mummyo k liye, kyoki wo bhi to milne aayengi na!!" She asked curiously, "Aur dusra kiske liye!??" He answered, "Tum bhi na, kitni bholi ho Shilpu!! Kal ko humare bachche honge to vo bhi to yahi rahenge" She placed her palm on her forehead and said, "Hey Bhagwaan!! Yeh aadmi sach mein mastermind hai!! Bachcho tak ki planning bhi karli... Vo bhi Mujhse bina puchhe?? Bachcho ko Internet se download karoge kya??" He laughed and said, "Nhi yaar!! Family planning to milkar karenge.. Shadi k baad!! Lekin maine pehle hi bol diya hai.. Mujhe betiya chahiye betiya!!" She blushed hard and said, "Theek hai!! Ab chale bedroom bhi dekh le, ya aur koi planning bhi karni hai??" He showed her the way to the bedroom and let her enter first. He followed her in and closed the door behind him.

The room was beautifully decorated with red roses, candles and lights. She was in awe on how perfect it looked as he said, "Family planning to baad ki baat hai, maine socha zara practice hi kar lein..." She turned around and looked at him with confused expressions. He continued, "Apni suhaag raat ki!!" She raised her eyebrows in shock, blinked her eyes continuously and blushed. To make it look more comfortable, she said, "Achha!! To main ghunghat le kar baith jaati hu.. Jaise serials mein hota hai na!!" And she covered her face with her duppatta and sat on the side of the bed near its back. Vikas was glaring at his lady love and was lost in her cuteness. She said, "Kya hua Guptaji?? Mood badal gya kya?? Aapne hi to kaha tha ki suhaag raat manani hai!!" He gained his senses and stepped shyly towards her. She also blushed just as in typical Indian daily soaps... He tried hard to hold back his laughter, but failed and he burst out laughing! Shilpa knew why he was laughing and took off her duppatta and lied down on the bed laughing! He said, "Kitni fake lag rhi thi tum!! Hey Bhagwaan..." She said, "Agar humari asli suhaag raat aisi hui na, to by God.. Hum to saari raat haste hi reh jaaenge!!!" Vikas also lied down on the bed, next to her with his face towards hers. She was still laughing as she narrated a few incidents from the sets of her previous daily soaps, but Vikas was least interested in listening to any stories. He was just staring at her with eternal love in his eyes. It had already been 30 minutes when Shilpa realised it and stopped talking. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes and suddenly something behind Vikas caught Shilpa's attention and she exclaimed, "Arey!! Aapko kaise pata ki mere ghar mein open closet hai??" He gave a naughty smile and said, "Ab agar mujhe pata nhi hoga, to kya padosio ko pata hoga!!" He moved closer to her and rested his forehead on hers. She said, "Mujhe hamesha se aisa hi ghar chahiye tha!! Ye ghar bilkul perfect hai! Aur aap bhi!!" Saying so, she plucked his cheeks and he blushed cutely. She said, "Awww!! Vaise to kabhi ye mauka mila nhi.. Itne lambe jo ho!! Magar aap kitne cute ho.. Sach mein!!" He placed his hand on her cheek and said, "Magar tumse zada nhi! Tum to ho hi cuteness ki dukaan!!" She smiled and he kissed her on the cheek. He started nuzzling her neck and the sensation made her shiver. Wasting no more time, he gave a bite on her neck. She hissed and gasped in pain. He started sucking the spot to soothe the pain. He moved upwards and kissed her earlobes. Next he captured her lips into his, she also reciprocated with the same intensity and pleasure. He bit her lips hard as she moaned and caressed his hair. He gently broke the kiss, looked at her and his eyes held the feeling of satisfaction. He was satisfied because he knew that he has got everything he ever desired for.. Everything enough to make him happy and she was right in front of him. He kissed on her forehead and pulled her in a warm hug. While in Vikas's arms, Shilpa felt that she was at the epitome of happiness. She seemed to devour nothing else in life, but his love! Neither of them realised as they fell asleep in each others arms and hours of togetherness passed.