Arrested!!

"Inhe le jaayiye..."

No other set of three words could have left him more dejected! He confessed his love, yet again with a trio of the most beautiful words in existence....but what did he get in return? Rejection!

His hands were being all cuffed up, a sight that made him drawl in helplessness as He Pleaded her to ask the cops to let him go, to tell them that it was all a misunderstanding, but she stood there motionless and still... He cursed himself, his fate and his destiny as he was made to sit in the jeep. He took a last glance at her, but she was all still with a straight face! No expressions....If not of concern, then also not of satisfaction either! The jeep hurried off, rendering all his hopes to dust!

She sat in the car with a head full of thoughts. Unknowingly, a teardrop rolled down her cheek, but she couldn't explain it's existence even to herself! She was supposed to be happy 'cuz he won't be bothering him anymore, but somehow she wasn't! Her mind actually was, it had got what it longed for...REVENGE!

'I hate him!' Her mind exclaimed! 'I love him!' Her heart whispered... 'I hate that I love him!' Both sighed in unison!

'Criminals k saath yahi hona chahiye! That's exactly what he deserved!' Her mind ranted with pride... 'What will he do now? His family would be so worried! How could you do that to him? It was your personal matter, right? Then why involve the police into it? And you know how the police actually treat the accused!' Her heart argued. But all in vain! A complete tug of war between her heart and her mind, but consequently, She had been so used to dilemmas that She started driving, hoping that she'll get over it...over him...over her love...and she'd be able to move on, but little did she know that life had something else in store for her. She reached a crossroad. With one way which led back to party, one which would lead her home and one which would eventually lead her to even more heartache! The one towards the police station. She completely ignored the 3rd with considerable amount of determination and thought that the party would have been over till then, so she took the road home!

DESTINY crept over her again, as the road was blocked for construction purposes! She had gone all cold as soon as she realised that The only way home was to pass through the police station... Somehow she still believed in destiny, she still believed that everything happens for a reason, even though her "destiny" had given her nothing but pain! She took a U-turn and continued driving. Her breath fastened with every passing second, as if they could feel him near her again, she reminisced every moment, his smile, his touch, his love, his everything, HER everything!

The officer pushed him into the lockup harshly and locked it with an evil look on his face! He whispered something in the ears of the station master, which made him turn RED in anger! Vikas gulped hard as he sensed that this is not going to be easy. As the officer entered the lock up and neared him, he drawled angrily, "Achha to tu hai vo... Jo aadhi raat ko ladkiyo ko chhedta hai??" Vikas tried to explain, almost shivering, "Nhi sir! Aapko bas ek misunderstanding hui hai, hum log bas baat kar rhe the... Aur..." He couldn't complete, as he pulled him by the collar and yelled, "Tujhe kya lagta hai.. Main teri inn chikni chupdi baaton mein aa jaaunga? Huh!! Tujhe pata bhi hai tune kisse panga liya hai?? Shilpa Shinde mere liye Bhagwaan se bhi badkar hai... Main unka sabse bada fan hu!!" Saying so he released his collar, pushing him so hard that he somehow managed to maintain his balance. By now Mastermind Gupta had understood that the officer is a thick headed and orthodox Shilpian, who was totally Anti-Shikas!!. "Ab galti ki hai to saza bhi to bhugatni hogi.! Bahut charbi chadd gyi hai na? Abhi utaar dete hai.!!!" He grinned monstrously and walked out only to return back with something in his hand, but was stopped by another officer, who again whispered something in his ear and his expressions changed frantically! From angry to confused, then to happily excited and finally relieved, gave him a smirk and said something to his fellow pointing towards him! That made him really worried! That guy was heading towards him with a grin on his face, opened the lock up and pushed him out of it. He hesitantly walked, soon he saw the inspector talking to someone and smiling. Vikas guessed that he wasn't angry anymore from his gestures and let out a sigh of relief.

He made him sign on a couple of documents and unlocked his hand cuffs, but what was more surprising was that he had a smile on his face. Vikas felt really odd and confused, especially when he unlocked him. Judging his dilemma, he grumbled, "Tumhari zamaanat ho gyi hai, tum ghar jaa sakte ho!" Puzzled, Vikas asked, "Magar meri to kisi se koi baat nhi hui, fir ye kaise?" He kept his hand on his shoulder and replied generously, "Aisi baatein chhupane se nhi chhupti..." He was completely startled as he couldn't process his words! The "mastermind" was out of words, perhaps for the first time! He took the papers from him and started to walk out, completely into those documents and what he found was nothing less than a reward! It was signed by HER!

Overjoyed, his eyes started looking for her desperately, only to find her satisfying her fans as she posed for a group photograph with the police station staff! The happiness on her face was genuine and it was bliss for him. He thought that, finally after all the pain he had given her...he could give her a moment of happiness! He smiled to himself and as the session ended and the officers dispersed back to work, he walked up to her while she tried to avoid his gaze. The next moment, he enveloped her into a tight hug! Had it been a bit tighter, he would have almost crushed her!! Leaving her with no choice other than holding his shoulders and clinging to them to maintain her balance. He pulled back after an eternity, looked down and said, "Thank you so much Shilpa! Aaj agar tum time pe nhi aati to pata nhi kya..." He stammered as she had kept her hand on his arm and said, "Thanks mat kahiye Vikasji.. Itna to main aapke liye kar hi sakti hu..." He was surprised at what she had just said, but it didn't bar her from going on, "Achha ab chaliye bhi.! Sari raat yahi bitaani hai kya? Maine garage mein call karke bol diya tha, aapki car tow karke aapke ghar subah pahuncha denge! Aur aapka wallet aur phone bhi car main hi pada hai..." Saying so she moved towards her car. Vikas, who was too shocked to react stood there still.. This had definitely hit him hard! What is she up to? While he was still thinking, she called him again, "Guptaji.! Lift chahiye yaa nhi.!!" She chipped actively as she sat down on the driver seat and buckled up her seat belt when he said, "Shilpaji, bas ek minute main zara call karke inform kardu.. Sab pareshaan ho rhe honge!" He was still shocked and nervous, when she told him that it's fine! She'll wait and to take his time!

He called Priyank and told him that he won't return home tonight for it was almost 4 am already! He asked him to tell his mom, not to worry and also inform Ekta that he's with Shilpa. Priyank, teased him about her but he summed up the call saying, "Tujhe mazak sujh rha hai?! Wo ek number ki Aafat ki pudiya hai.!! Aaj jo jo mere saath hua hai na... Ufff!! Milke batata hu!! Tu to pagal hi ho jaaega sunke!!" As the call hunged up, he was again pushed into his thoughts... What's wrong with her? Has she suddenly changed? Wait, but how's that even possible? But it can be... Afterall, she's 'THE SHILPA SHINDE!' Should I be happy about it? Or is it the calm before the storm? With all these questions in his mind... He finally calmed down and decided to go with the flow as he thought... "Ye aurat sach mein pagal hai.. Kuchh bhi kar sakti hai ye!!" He chuckled at the thought, as it brought numerous memories from the BB days! He took a deep breath and sat beside him and buckled up his seat belt, only to find her taking a selfie and she added it to her instagram story! Now he knew that something has definitely happened! What has got into her? She's not like that usually! Oh God! Please help me past this one!! I swear, aage se kabhi aapki madad nhi maanguga.. Bas aaj bacha lo!! As He prayed to God, she had started driving...