Good morning Bhabhiji!

The next morning, it was already 10 am, but both Shilpa and Vikas were still asleep. The sunshine was entering the room through the window, but none of them was bothered about it. Suddenly, Vikas's sleep was disturbed. He rubbed his eyes and turned to see Shilpa having a sound sleep. There was a dazzling smile on her face and she looked like an angel on earth while sleeping. He was still silently admiring her angelic looks, when he heard a soft knock on the door. He gently got up from the bed, making sure not to wake her up and made his way to the door. He opened the door expecting Ashu, but to his surprise Sid and Ashu were standing there. They were surprised to see him shirtless and peeped into the room to find Shilpa. Embarrassed and dumbstruck, as he was, he backed off allowing the duo into the room. Sid said, "Ye kya chal rha hai bhai!! Aap to sirf bhabhi ko propose karne gye the na?" Vikas picked up his kurta, started wearing it and said in a hushy tone, "Sshhh! Dekh nhi rha Shilpa so rhi hai!" Ashu and Sid exchanged naughty glances and in the meanwhile he went to Shilpa's side of the bed and patted her softly to wake her up. She said, "Kya Vikasji! Sone do na, sari raat to jaga k rakha!!" Hearing this, both Ashu and Sid exclaimed together, "Kyaaa!!!" She woke up with a jerk hearing their voice!! Sid said, "Good morning bhabhiji!" Ashu laughed, but she asked, "Tum dono yaha kya kar rhe ho??" Sid said, "Sirf main hi nhi aur bhi koi aaya hai aapse milne, par kyu aap nhi chahti ki hum aapke ghar aaye??" Before Shilpa could answer, Ashu patted Sid's shoulder and said, "Arey bhai! Samjha kar.. Uske kehne ka matlab hai ki hum unke bedroom mein kya kar rahe!! Unki personal space hai ye, aur vaise bhi kal raat jo hua hai uske baad to...." He looked at her and she indicated him to be quiet, but he decided not to. He was about to continue, but Shilpa threw a pillow at him and said, "Chup kar Ashu! Vaise kaun aaya hai bahar?" Sid readily answered, "Meri maa!!" Both Shilpa and Vikas shared puzzled glances and exclaimed, "Kyaaa!!" Vikas said, "Par kyu!?" Ashu said, "Dekha Sid, maine to pehle hi kaha tha, humare mastermind to abhi se joru k gulaam ban gye hai!! Apni maa se milna bhi nhi chahte!" They both hi-fived, but Shilpa said hurriedly getting up from the bed, "Aisa na to kuchh hai, aur na hi kabhi hoga!!" She got up and pulled Vikas's cheek softly, saying "Guchipoo ka pehla pyaar unki mom hi hai!" Vikas smiled and gave a sweet kiss on Shilpa's cheek and wished her good morning. Both of them shared an intense eye lock for a couple of seconds, but were interrupted by Ashu's voice, "Ab jaldi jaa k taiyar ho k aa! Hubbyji ko to tune impress kar diya hai, ab hone wali Saasuma ko impress nhi karna kya?" She agreed to him and rushed towards the washroom. Now there were only 3 boys in the room and Sid punched Vikas playfully and said, "Bhai, aap to bade tez nikle! Propose se seedha bedroom!! Ehm ehm.." He cleared his throat to tease him. He said, "Ab aap dono jao, main bhi bas change karke aaya!" Both of them left the room and joined Shikas's mothers in the living room.

In the living room,
Sid and Ashu came and sat next to their mothers. Ashu said, "Main inn dono k liye bahut khush hu! Aakhir inhone ye faisla le hi liya.." Sharda Gupta (Vikas's mom) said, "Haa beta!! Mujhe to Shilpa bahut pasand hai aur jab Vikas ne kuchh mahine pehle mujhe bataya to maine to tabhi haa kardi thi!" Shilpa's Aai was shocked, "Kuchh mahine pehle? Matlab aapko ye sab pata tha??" Sid answered, "Ji aunty! Bhai ko to humesha se hi bhabhi pe crush tha! BB se pehle se hi, magr ye sirf mujhe pata tha... Fir dekhte dekhte waha use unse pyaar bhi ho gya, aur sach kahu to, mujhe to ye TV se hi feel ho gya tha!!" Ashu and Aai were looking at him in wonder. Sharda ji continued, "Haa! Aur Guchipoo ki aadat hai ki vo har baat aakar ghar pe mujhe zaroor batata hai.. To mujhe bhi pata tha! Phir achaanak kal mujhe usne kaha ki vo Shilpa ko propose karne jaa rha hai, main to iss baat se badi khush thi!!" Ashu said, "Magar Shilpa ne to kabhi zikr hi nhi kiya! Aur shayad vo kal bhi na batati agar humne un dono ko range hatho na pakda hota.." Sid and Sharda asked and Ashu narrated the entire incident of last night. how they were caught in the car, how Vikas proposed Shilpa, how they told everyone what happened last night and how they ended up sleeping together.

In Shikas Room
Shilpa came out of the washroom and Vikas was buttoning his shirt. She hurriedly said, "Vikasji zara help kardijiye.. Kya pehnu ye decide kar dijiye na!" She said pointing towards her closet and sat in front of the mirror to give herself instant touch ups. Vikas took out a peach coloured kurti for her and told her to wear it. She came out of the washroom after changing and stood in front of the mirror. Vikas was ready so he was just staring at his lady love. She asked, "Theek to lag rhi hu na main!??" He stood behind her and said, "Bala ki khoobsurat lag rhi ho.. Humesha ki tarah!" She said anxiously, "Mazak mat karo! Seriously batao achhi lag rhi hu na? Mujhe bahut darr lag rha hai, pata nhi kya hoga bahar?" He held her by her shoulders and said assuringly, looking straight into her eyes, "Tum bahut achhi lag rhi ho! Aur tension kyu le rhi ho itni, humne kaunsa koi gunah kiya hai.. Pyaar hi to kiya hai na! Itni stressed to tum jab meri mom BB mein aayi thi tab nhi hui to aaj kya hua sherni??" She giggled a little and said, "Aaj vo Vikas Gupta ki maa nhi, meri honewali saasuma banke aayi hai!! Nervous hona to banta hai!" He hugged her tightly, caressed her back and said, "Nervous mat ho, sab achha hi hoga!!" Just at the moment, Sid came and observed the entire scene silently. He let out a fake cough and said, "Bhaiya bhabhi, jab ye sab karna ho na, to apne room ko lock kar liya karo.. Aapko nhi pata ghar mein mere jaise bachche bhi rehte hai!!" They broke the hug and blushed hard. Vikas said, "Achha ji!! Tu bachcha hai?? Bachpan mein hi Sarah ko pata liya kya tune??" Sid blushed hard and Shilpa laughed. Vikas looked at her laughing and said, "Teri us Sarah ki vajah se na jane kal kya ho jata!! Par chhodo ant bhala to sab bhala!" Sid said, "Aapko bula rhe hai sab bahar! Ab chalo bhi" Vikas said, "Tu chal, hum abhi aaye!" Sid left them and they looked at each other. While setting his hair by looking into the mirror, Vikas said, "Lag raha hu na handsome??" Shilpa said while setting the collar of his shirt, "Haa.. Bade handsome lag rhe ho, ab chalein??" He said, "Haa chalo!"