What's wrong?

She started driving but didn't miss to notice his confused reactions about what was happening with him. She chuckled to herself as she thought that she had actually outsmarted the "Mastermind"! She was proud of herself and her wit. She actually felt sorry for treating him way too harshly till now. Yes! He had committed a mistake, but that's the catch though! You can always improve from your mistakes. And that's what she hoped for! She was willing to give him a chance, but she still had trust issues! So she decided that at least they can be on cordial terms, more specifically.. "Na dost! Na dushmann!" Taking this decision was a big deal for her, following her heart regardless of the consequences! But then again, if a man keeps your photograph in his wallet, then you might be someone special....and in his case, she was SUPER SPECIAL!! She smiled as she walked down the memory lane...

FLASHBACK:
She finally convinced the cop to get him bailed out. At first, he stubbornly refused owing to the "sudden" awareness and concern for the safety of women. She tried convincing him that they were just having a conversation, but he seemed suspicious... So she said that he's not even "straight" what could have possibly gone wrong?! To her surprise, that's when he agreed! She felt ashamed that she had to say that for him, but more about the fact that how people are more likely to trust bad things about someone rather than the good ones. She thanked God that he was a diehard #Shilpian and only asked for a photograph with her in return! She also urged him not to tell Vikas that she has got him bailed, and he readily agreed! He sent an officer to get him and while she departed to her car, he gave her his wallet and phone. At first she was reluctant, but she finally accepted it! She was about to keep them in her car, but it fell from her hands and the wallet flinged open. She picked them up and her eyes fell on her own photograph in it! She looked at it for a couple of minutes, adoring it and thinking how old fashioned it actually was, but she was distracted by a call on his phone! It was Priyank. She decided not to receive it, as it might not be correct etiquette wise! She thought of checking it out too! She knew that it wasn't right, but she was too anticipated! But to her dissertation, it was locked! It was impossible to get his touch id, so she thought of trying the patterns! She tried thinking of a possible pattern for his phone and came up with "G" she tried it thinking, 'Guptaji ka password to yahi ho sakta hai.' But she wasn't that lucky...it was incorrect! Next she thought that he loves his niece Niyanta a lot, hence ended up tracing "N" but it was again incorrect! What else could it be?? As she thought, she found that there wasn't much of a question afterall.!! But what if her perception was true? What will she do then? Thinking all this, she traced "S" as her hands were trembling with all their might.
*CLICK*
And the phone had unlocked! That made her heart melt and break at the same time! But she pulled herself together thinking that it's the initial letter of his mother's name and that's the reason! She scrolled through his instagram, Facebook and Twitter... But there was nothing which she could actually call a deteriorated find. Then she opened his gallery and tears rolled down her face. Tears not of pain, but tears of frustration! Tears of regret! It deprived her of all courage to examine anything any further. So, she locked off his phone and placed it on the backseat of her car and started taking pictures with the staff. The view of his gallery was nothing less than a beautiful dream... A dream, too perfect to be TRUE!

 A dream, too perfect to be TRUE!