Holi

A few days passed in the same practice. Vikas would pick up Shilpa, went to the set together, did their parts, spent lovely time in each other's proximity and then he would drop her back home. Then they had finally wrapped up the shooting.. The entire cast and crew was happy and their was a small party too. Shikas enjoyed the party thoroughly and they even danced together, on popular demand by the artists to see their on screen couple dance together, but both of them had a gala time. On their way to home, Vikas reminded Shilpa that he is going to throw a party before the launch of their web series on the occasion of "Holi"! Shilpa, who had completely forgotten about the festival agreed.

Next day
Vikas was making a list of the people to be invited in the party. He made sure to cut out all the people, who would possibly make Shilpa uncomfortable. To his relief, Arshi and Akaash were all set for an event out of city and there was no chance of him calling Hina either. He felt very proud of himself that Shilpa would be very happy by such a move. All the other arrangements were made by his production team. The party was to be held at Vikas's farmhouse.

Finally, the day arrived. All arrangements were made and Vikas went to Shilpa's home to pick her up. She came out in plain white saree, looking gorgeous as always. For a second, Vikas's awe knew no bounds and he kept staring at her.

She clapped near his face and he finally got into his senses

She clapped near his face and he finally got into his senses. She sat next to him and wore the seat belt. She wished him happy holi and a gave a sweet kiss on his cheek! She asked, "Aapne party mein zada log to nhi bulaye hai na??" He replied, "Meri maut thodi aayi hai jo apni hone wali biwi ko pareshaan karu!!" Both of them laughed, she slapped his arm playfully and said, "Aapne kuchh zada hi sapne saja liye hai...." And she stopped and was lost into a thought, Vikas saw her and tried to brighten her mood by saying, "Humari destiny hi hai! Maine to BB mein hi keh diya tha ki mujhe aap k saath holi khelni hai.. Dekho aaj ichha puri kardi bhagwaan ne!" She giggled and said, "Achha ji!!? Lagta hai aap Bhagwaan ji k favourite ho.. Aur kuchh bhi maangna hai to maang lo.. Shayad vo bhi mil jaaye.." He looked at her intensely and said, "Aap mil to gyi ho.. Ab bas yahi chahta hu ki aapki har ichha puri ho jaye.." She blushed and looked down. He continued, "Kyuki mujhe pata hai ki aapki har duaa mein humesha mere liye achha hi hoga!!" She chuckled and said, "Achha to ye plan hai! Mere mastermind!!" She plucked his cheeks and hugged him.

They reached their destination and saw that only a handful of people had arrived, those also Vikas's friends. There were Karan, Priyank, Ranvijay and Sid. They got out of the car and Vikas went straight to them. Shilpa was examining her surroundings, she suddenly her someone say, "Happy holi bhabhiji!" She turned around and it was Sid. She smiled and wished him back. She said, "Aise khule mein bhabhiji bologe, to log kya sochenge?" He called all his buddies and Vikas came with them. All of them wished her in a chorus, "Happy holi bhabhiji!!" She was shocked. She looked over to Vikas in confusion and he nodded his head, indicating that they knew all about them. Priyank said, "Dekh kya rahe ho?? Pair chhuo! Bhabhi maa samaan hoti hai, pata nhi hai kya!!??" They all bended down to touch her feet at the same time and she held Vikas's hand, who was standing right next to her. She laughed and said, "Achha theek hai.. Main tumhe aashirwaad deti hu ki tum sabko achhi biwi mile.. Bilkul mere jaisi!!" They stood up and everyone had a great laugh! Vikas intervened in their friendly bonding and said, "Ab agar devar bhabhi ka mel-milaap ho gya ho to ab chalo andar! Kisi ne dekh liya na, to kal k front page pe hum sab honge!!" Sid told his fellas, "Dekha bhayio, main na kehta tha ki bhai bahut badal gye hai!! Jab se rishta pakka hua hai na, tabse..." Vikas interrupted and said, "Ab bas bhi kar!! Sara time ek hi raag alaapta rehta hai! Shilpu dekho tumhara laadla devar.." They all again teased them in a chorus, "Ohooooo!!" He said, "Achha ab mazak band! Serious ho jaao.. Sab apne acting mode pe aa jaao! Maine bataya tha na ki kise kya karna hai.." Saying so, Vikas, Priyank and Sid entered. After a while, Ranvijay and Shilpa entered the venue. It was Vikas's plan, so that people don't think that they came together. Since the media had not yet arrived, so they had no problem.

As soon as the media and all the guests have arrived, Vikas called upon everyone and announced that there could be no better day than thi for the screening of his webseries. It all came as a surprise! He announced that the screening would be held that night after the holi party. Then the fest began! Everyone was enjoying by dancing and applying colour on each other. Suddenly, someone held Shilpa's hand tightly and applied colour on her cheek. She had not been touched by colour yet and it all annoyed her! She turned around and after discovering that it was done by Vikas, all her anger vanished. To her surprise, he had also not been touched by colour yet. He whispered in her ear, "Aap se pehle mujhe koi aur rang laga sakta hai bhala.." She smiled and went near a table to get some colour and rubbed it on his cheek. He felt every bit of her touch and hugged her.

The foursome of Sid, Karan and Ranvijay and Priyank saw them and started their job. Vikas had told them to distract the media, so that they do not manage to get any of their picture as Shilpa wouldn't like to be in headlines because of him. They started their mission. The media was very keenly observing the main lead of the webseries applying colours to each other and it all seemed so perfect! They tried to capture their perfect moment but Sid came with water balloons in a tray and suddenly dropped them over the camera. He apologised for his mistake and even promised to replace the camera, pretending it to look like an accident.. But it actually wasn't!

Everyone was dancing happily, including Shilpa and Vikas. Both of them were really enjoying each other's company and were dancing as if no one was watching. Shilpa even wrapped her arms around his neck and moved with the music. The best part was that the people dancing around them were least bothered about what they were doing. In that moment, they felt like dancing in a club, like a couple, where they don't know anybody around them. The Protection Squad again came to their rescue. The foursome encircled them while dancing, so that no one could manage a snap. They felt that were successful in their plan that they have managed to befool the media and no one has seen Shikas, but little did they know that there was someone, whose suspicious eyebrows has been raised.. Someone, who felt that there was something fishy between them. Someone, who has decided to confront them as soon as the party gets over, so as not to create any scene there.