Plan failed!!

Recap:
Both Shilpa and Vikas looked at each other helplessly. Their beautiful night was ruined!! They were both confused about what to do next.. How to stop Ashu from taking Vikas with him...

Before Ashu could take him, Shilpa intervened, grabbed Vikas's hand and said,"Nhi Ashu! Hum yahi so jaaenge... Vo bus hum zara..." She paused as she didn't know how to explain. Vikas completed her sentence, "Vo Shilpa moisturiser laga rhi thi, aur maine unhe dara diya to sara moisturiser gir gaya aur hum dono par bhi lag gya!!!" Ashu, who knew the truth, found the excuse to be really childish and said, "Pakka yahi baat thi na?? Yaa fir.." Shilpa interrupted, "Jaa yaar ashu, hume disturb mat kar.. Sona hai hume aur vaise bhi 4bajane wale hai!" He said,"Hey Bhagwaan!! Itni desperate kyu ho rhi hai?? Mujhe to abhi bhi lag rha hai ki kuchh garbar hai!!! 'Hum tum... Ek kamre mein band ho, aur chabi kho jaaye'!!!" He started singing the line to tease them.. Both of them blushed hard and Shilpa said, "Ab tu jata hai ya nhi??" He complained, " Kya hai Shilpa... Thodi masti hi to kar rha tha!! Vikasji k saath moisturiser k saath bhi khel sakti hai, aur hum zara gaana bhi gaa de to tujhe hazam nhi hota!!! Ek to saath mein sone ka plan bana k diya, vo bhi aai ko bina bataye.. Aur tu mujhpe hi gussa ho rhi hai?" Shilpa realised her mistake and walked with Ashu towards the door. He said,"Vaise aap dono ne to aaj hi holi khel li.. Moisturiser wali holi!! Pata hai mere paas ek bada achha plan hai, tum dono ki haldi par na, tumhe haldi de denge.. Aur khud hi ek dusre ko laga lena!! Kisi aur ki to zaroorat hi nhi padegi!!" He laughed while both of them blushed! She pushed him out of the room saying,"Achha theek hai! Good night.. Ab baar baar disturb mat karna" and locked the door behind her. As soon as she turned around, Vikas had already pinned her with the door. He said in a husky tone, "Kya sambhala baby!! Hayee.. Meri Mrs. Mastermind!! Vaise Main to sochta tha ki sirf tum hi thori ajeeb ho, magar aaj pata chala ki Ashu bhi.." She kept her index finger on his lips, caressing them seductively and said, "Fir vo mera bhai hai to mere jaisa hi hoga na!" She suddenly captured his lips and started sucking them wildly! She desired every spot of his mouth.He reciprocated with the same wilderness and desire. She starting pushing him back during the process and threw herself over him on the bed. On the other hand Ashu had got his phone and was shocked to see them in bed and that too with her sister being the one initiated it. He didn't know what happened when he left.
In the other room, Shilpa has taken all control, she was over Vikas and was being dominant. Shilpa broke the never ending kiss to breathe and she lied down on the bed beside him. Now it was Vikas's turn! He sat on the bed and took off the kurta he was wearing. He lept over her, she smiled, but kept her hand on his chest to stop him as she was too breathless. Vikas came near her neck, nibbled and whispered, "Bas itna hi dum tha kya sherni mein?" She removed her hand from his chest, pulled him nearer and whispered in his ear, "Dum to bahut hai Guptaji, kabhi aazma kar to dekho!" These words drove him crazy, but he retained himself and said, "Aapko pata hai ki iss room mein camera hai??" She was deadly shocked and got up with a jerk! In the process, her head banged hard in Vikas's and they let out a slight moan in pain, "Aaaaahh!" And Vikas rubbed Shilpa's forehead and asked in concern, "Lagi to nhi tumhe?" She shook her head and whispered in shock and disbelief, "Iss room mein camera kaha se aa gya?? Aur ye baat aapko kaise pata??" He said, "Arey wo dekhiye! Table par flowers k peeche, mujhe lagta hai Ashu bhaiya ne rakha hoga! Maine to pehle hi notice kar liya tha.. Mujhe laga aapko bhi pata hoga, magar aap to ho hi itni bholi! Kahi humara mms to nhi bana liya saale sahab ne" he winked at Shilpa, who had now realised, what exactly had happened! She went to the camera, took it out of camouflage and waved at Ashu through it. Vikas also came near her as she said, "Hmmm... To tu humara mms banane ki soch rha tha? Plan to bada achha tha magar tu ye bhool gua ki tere hone wale jijaji 'mastermind' hai.. Teri har chori ek minute mein pakad lenge!! Vikas blushed at her words and they both gave a flying kiss to the camera and stopped the recording. Ashu was very frustrated that his plan got failed and was rather restless to know what happened after that, but nothing could be done now.....