Love on the run

The shooting had started.. They made a perfect couple and everyone on the set used to praise their natural chemistry! The director didn't need to work that hard as he had to with others, as they looked so perfect together in one frame, even without doing or saying anything! And the best part was that both of them were very comfortable with each other. They seemed to live their roles of being in love with each other. All their scenes were perfect in just one shot. Both of them were happy, especially Shilpa cuz she felt that now no one would question their relationship and their being together, but little did she know that the media has seen the exactly opposite of what they wanted. There had been a whole new tide of headlines they were making every now and then! One fine day, Shilpa was sitting on set, waiting for her shot to be ready and Vikas was sitting next to her, but on the other end of the couch. Shilpa was clicking random selfies with different poses. This tempted him, he slided to her end of the couch.. Came near her ear and whispered quietly in a seductive voice, "Hume bhi apni selfie mein shaamil kar lijiye na" She could feel his hot breath near her neck and earlobe, the sensation made her shiver. Vikas kissed her earlobe, she closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure. Then they suddenly realised that they were not in their vanity, but were rather in a public place. They separated and Shilpa continued clicking selfies, only for this time, Vikas was in them too. They happily posed, pouted, winked together having a gala time together. While taking pics, Vikas suddenly kissed her on her cheek, just like he kissed all the other girls, thinking that it wouldn't be offensive, since they were "together". But it didn't go well with Shilpa. As soon as his lips touched her cheek, she withdrew back with a jerk and retaliated saying, "Ye kya kar rhe hai Vikasji?? Dur hatiye!!"

Vikas was astonished at such a reaction from her and said, "Kya hua sweetheart??" Even she was shocked at her sudden reaction and said, "Log dekh lenge Vikasji" He said, "Toh kya hua Shilpa? It's normal. Itni koi badi baat thodi hai ya!" She said with a stern look, "Aap k liye chhoti baat hogi, mere liye nhi! Yeh sab aap "apni dosto" k saath kiya karo, mere saath nhi!" He said pleadingly, "Achha baba, maaf kardo galti ho gyi!! Bachche ki jaan logi kya??" She looked down and said, "Nhi nhi, aap sorry mat boliye.. It's okay" With this the conversation ended and they continued clicking selfies. Vikas posted a picture with her on instagram and Twitter. It was a party time for #Shikas fans!! And they celebrated it whole heartedly!

At the end of the day, Vikas saw Shilpa busy on her phone and smiling. He stood behind her and peeped into her phone. She was checking the replies to Vikas's post on Twitter, as she was also tagged in it. Vikas went near her ear and whispered, "Ohoo!! Inhe to pura yakeen hai ki tum hi ho "to be Mrs. Gupta" She was pleased to hear his voice, but his words were not good for her.  She said, "Toh kya koi aur bhi hai aapki nazar mein??" He laughed and said, " Kaisi baatein karti ho yaar?!! Tum hi ho aur tum hi hogi!!" She said taunting, "main kaise maanu aapki baat?? Valentine's week mein to aapne us Sarah k saath photo daali thi!! Vohi hai na aapki nayi girlfriend!! Mujhe toh pehle hi pata tha, aap mujhe dhokha de rhe the na!!" He arched his eyebrow and shook his head in disapproval, "Aap ko bharosa nhi hai na, to kal shaam 5 baje ready rehna, main aapko pick karne aapke ghar aa jaaunga aur aapko drop bhi kar dunga. Aapko yakeen ho jaaega ki main aapko koi dhokha nhi de rha" She laughed and said, "Arey Guptaji, aap to serious ho gye!! Main to mazak lar rhi thi!! Aap bhi na!!" He said,"Vo sab chhodo.. time par ready ho jana!! Kal to doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho hi jaaega. Aur suniye, white colour pehnna.. Bilkul Priety Zinta wali look aaegi!!" She was confused, but had a good feeling about it. She couldn't sleep even for a minute that night and continued reminiscing all their beautiful moments, be it from BB11 or from various parties or from the set of their webseries. She was waiting eagerly for the next day to come as she considered it to be "Their Day"!!