No need to hide it anymore...

After a week, Shilpa is on her way to the set when she received a msg from Vikas stating, "Jaldi aao... Ek bahot badi good news hai tumhare liye" Shilpa entered her vanity and was shocked to see Vikas already sitting on the couch in there. Before she could react, Vikas stood up came closer to her and said, "Aapne kaha tha na ki aur kitne din hume yaha milna padega? Aaj aap k sawaal ka jawab mere paas hai" Shilpa was astonished to hear him, she expected that he was going to propose her to get married, but to her surprise, Vikas gave him a script. She read it looked at Vikas in wonder. The webseries written and produced by Vikas, initially based on women empowerment, suddenly took a romantic turn when the main lead female character (Shilpa) falls for a man. Shilpa curiously asked, "Kaun kar raha hai vo role?? Aapko to pata hai na mujhe kitna uncomfortable hota hai romantic scenes shoot karna!! Aap bhi na, puch to lete ek baar" Vikas looked at Shilpa being restless with a dazzling smile and said, "Arey.. Vo role main kar raha hu!! Aapne hi to kaha tha ki kab tak vanity mein milenge?? To ab hum set pe bhi milenge!!" She asked, "Magar aap kaise?? Maine to aapko yeh bhi kaha tha ki media ka kuchh karo, ab ye jo aap karne ja rahe ho na, usse dekhna news channels to aur pagal ho jaaenge!!" He said, "Mujhe koi farak nhi padta.. Aur vaise bhi do co-actors ka naam saath mein jodna to aam si hi baat hai. Aur yeh to aap bhi achhi tarah jaanti ho" "Vo toh mujhe pata hai, lekin ek baat sach sach batao, yeh sab script ki demand thi, ya aapki personal demand??" She asked slightly blushing. He said, "Kitne achhe se jaan gyi ho aap mujhe!!" Both of them laughed, hugged each other, Vikas told her to get ready for shoot and the shooting of their scenes with each other would start after 3 days.Shilpa while alone thought, "Vikasji sach mein iss situation ko samajh nhi paa rhe, ya jaan bujhkar anjaan ban rhe hai iss baat ko taalne k liye?? Kuchh samajh hi nhi aata iss bande ka!! Sach mein mastermind hai!!" She blushed at his mention even though she knew that he was nowhere around her, but just a slight thought of her "Guptaji" was enough to turn her as red as a tomato as she just couldn't resist it!