Decoding the relationships!

After a few hours, Shilpa woke up and found herself tightly enveloped in his arms. She looked at his face while he was asleep and thought, "Finally, aaj k baad ab hume ek dusre se koi alag nhi kar sakta" and kissed on his cheek. She clossed her eyes again to cherish the beautiful moments they spent together and suddenly she heard her phone ringing. She quietly stood up, making sure that he doesn't wake up, went to the living room and she found that it was not her phone, but it was his. By the moment she reached there, the call had ended. She picked up the phone and there were 7 missed calls from Sarah. As soon as her name flashed on the screen, a fit of rage drove through Shilpa's body. A jealousy, the reason of which, even she could not explain herself. Sarah called up again, while the phone was in Shilpa's hand and she was confused whether she should pick it up or not. Suddenly she decided to pick it up, before she could say anything, Sarah started from the other end, "Where have u been all day?? I've been trying to contact u and u weren't responding!! Do u have any idea how stressed I got?? I have an incredible news for u sweetheart..." On hearing the word 'sweetheart' Shilpa interrupted and said, "Ummm.. Hello! Your 'sweetheart' is with me" Shocked as Sarah got, she said, "Who are u?? Where is Vikas??" Shilpa answered, "That's none of your business... He has gone to washroom and I'll ask him to call u as soon as he gets back! Oh, and don't disturb us by calling again and again" Sarah got confused and hung up the call.

Shilpa, burning in rage, went to the kitchen and started making coffee for both of them, in order to reduce her anger and stress.

After a couple of minutes, Vikas's sound sleep was disturbed by a call. It was Shilpa's phone and the call was from Ashu bhaiya. The phone was on vibrating mode, so Shilpa couldn't hear it. Vikas got up, rubbed his eyes and picked up the call. Ashu bhaiya was exasperated and started immediately, "Shilpa kaha ho tum dono?? Kab se tera phone try kar rahe hai par unreachable aa rha hai!!Time dekha hai kya ho rha hai?? Tum dono theek to ho na!! Aai itni chinta kar rhi hai!!..." Vikas said, "Ashu bhaiya.. Shilpa theek hi kehti hai, aap sach mein bahut bolte ho!" He was shocked and said, "Arey, Vikasji aap?? Aap dono theek ho na?? Shilpa kaha hai??" He assured him and said, "Haa haa, hum theek hai! Shilpa zara bahar hai.." He said tauntingly, "Aaj ghar aane ka plan hai, ya..??" He laughed and said, "Nhi nhi!! Bas thodi der tak drop kar dunga.. Aap tension mat lo aur so jaao.. Vaise bhi 1 to baj hi gya hai.." He agreed and the call ended.
He stepped out of the room with a pleasant smile and sat in front of Shilpa as he did in BB11. It had been just a couple of minutes and he sensed that something was wrong. He asked, "Kya hua Shilpa? Tabiyat to theek hai na tumhari?" She looked up, placed a cup of coffee in front of him and didn't say a word. He said, "Tum bhi na, batao to sahi kya hua.. Kaise flip hoti ho tum?" In the meantime, Shilpa put his phone on the shelf forcefully, eyed him and said, "Apni 'sweetheart' se hi puchho!" He took the phone, checking it out made him understand what the real problem was. Mastermind, as he is.. He called Sarah, put the phone on speaker and placed it on the shelf so that Shilpa could listen to their conversation as well. She picked it up and started with a long list of general questions and Vikas kept staring at Shilpa, who was sipping her coffee normally, but inside she was fuming with anger! When she asked where he was.. He said, "I was spending some quality time with a lost part of myself, thinking and planning of our life ahead." Sarah was so dumb to understand what he meant, but Shilpa wasn't. She understood the hidden meaning of each and every word he spoke, but she pretended to be angry. Next Sarah said, "I called up to give u a good news!! Guess what?? I've been signed for special appearance in a TV show by your friend Ekta.. And the entire credit goes to u! Thank you for helping me out!!" By now Shilpa had understood their relationship and accepted it well. Now there was no room for suspicion and doubt. Vikas, who was observing her reactions keenly, noticed the sense of approval on her face and replied, "It's alright!! After all, you are 'To be Mrs. Gupta'!! I did what I should!!" And looked at Shilpa. She turned up to look at him in shock and disbelief. Vikas smiled and continued, "I mean 'to be Mrs. Siddharth Gupta'" Now Shilpa got it!! She thought, "Ye kya!! Main to aise hi inpar shak karti rhi! Sarah to inki hone wali bhabhi nikli! Main bhi na, kitni pagal hu" Sarah asked, "By d way, who picked up the call? She seemed to be really upset of me calling u!" Vikas looked at Shilpa and she turned red in embarrassment. After a while, he answered, "I'll tell u if you promise me that u won't tell anyone!" She replied in positive. He said, "She is my fiancé and we're gonna get married soon!" Saying so he looked at her and found that she was already glaring at him. All the embarrassment had died away and Shikas shared an eyelock full of love. Sarah said, "Oh wow!! Congratulations to both of you!! Now I get it that why she was a bit rude to me!! Doesn't matter.. I hope that everything is fine now! Thanks again.. Good night. May both of u spend gala time together" Vikas blushed and said, "Thanks sweetheart" to taunt Shilpa, who looked down in embarrassment and ended the call.

After a couple of moments of silence, she said, "I'm sorry Vikasji! Maine to na jaane kya kya soch liya tha! Sorry maine aapko galat samjha" He said, "Kitna upset hoti ho tum, vo bhi inn chhoti chhoti baato pe!! Itna to chalta hai!" He went next to her and hugged her tightly. They shared some moments of eternal solance in each other's arms, then Vikas said, "Aaj to humara pehla din tha na 'apne' ghar mein!!" She said, "Haa, mera to bada hi stressful raha.. Aap batao!" He said, "Aaj mujhe apne ghar mein ek promise karo ki Bhagwaan na kare, agar kabhi bhi aisi koi misunderstanding humare beech mein ho jaati hai, to tum sabse pehle mujhse aakar baat karogi! Ab tum mere saath ho, dekhna theek se communicate karna to tumhe sikha k hi rahunga!" She smiled and made a promise to the man of her life. She said laughingly, "Guptaji aapne to kaha tha ki kitchen mein superb romance hota hai.. Yaha to kuchh aur hi hone wala tha!!" And winked at him. He stepped forward, removed her hair from the front of her face, tucking them behind her ear and said in a seductive voice, "Romance to bharpur hoga aur superb bhi hoga..." Saying so, he placed his hand on the back of her waist and pulled her hard towards him. She looked in his eyes intensely and before anything else could happen, Vikas's phone rang again!! He said, "Ek to iss duniya mein pyaar k itne dushman hai ki kya batau!!" She smiled and placed her head on his chest and said, "Dekhiye zara kaun hai!" He took his phone and it was Ashu! He said alarmingly, "Arey!! Saale sahab ka phone hai.. Inki pehle bhi call aayi thi aapke phone par par main batana bhul gya!!" She found 15 missed calls of her mom and Ashu! Before picking up the call, Vikas asked her, "Inhein sab kuchh bata du ya nahi??" She said, "Ab chhupa kar karna bhi kya hai!! Mera bas chale to abhi sabko chilla chillakar batadu" He blushed and picked up the call and put it on speaker. Ashu said mockingly, "Aap to ghar aane wale the na!! Vikasji kahi meri behen ko kidnap to nhi kar liya na aapne!!" Shilpa said, "Ashu main theek hu!! Kuchh bhi bolta hai! Mujhe kidnap karne ki himmat hai inmein!!" She gave a mischievous look to him. Ashu said, "Tu to zara ghar aa! Tujhe to achhe se batate hain!! Phone uthane k liye hota hai!! Agar calls receive nhi karni hoti to phone rakha hi kyu hai!! Aai kitna pareshaan ho rhi thi pata hai!" She apologised and said, "Haa hum bas aa hi rhe hai..Vo phone vibrating mode pe tha to pata nhi chala. Aur main kya batau ki hum kaha hai, mujhe to khud nhi pata!" He said, "Vaise tere phone pe call ki to Vikasji ne uthai.. Unke phone pe ki to tune uthai, yeh chal kya rha hai tum dono ka?? Raat k do baje tum aise kaunse kaam mein busy the ki phone tak nhi utha paaye! Sab samajh raha hu main!!" Before Shilpa could reply and defend them, Vikas intervened and said, "Arey nhi Ashu bhaiya.. Main bhi yahi hu. Phone speaker par hai! Aur vaise Shilpa ne sahi kaha.. Meri to kya, kisi ki bhi himmat nhi hai ki ise kidnap kar sake!!" She said, "Kya aap bhi!?" And slapped his arm softly. Ashu said, "Mujhe to lagta hai, tum dono ko kuchh ho gya hai, drunk to nhi ho na?? Dono ka to zone hi kuchh aur hai!! Aur Vikasji, aap bada uski haa mein haa mila rhe ho!!" He replied, "Ab to saari umar ha mein haa hi milani hai" and leaned over shilpa kissing her neck while she was trying hard not to maon or groan. Ashu said, kya kaha aapne?" He replied, "Nhi nhi!! Kuchh nhi.. Main inhein aadhe ghante tak ghar drop kardunga" Ashu agreed and the call ended.

Vikas came closer to her again whispered in her ear, "To hum kaha the.. Mrs. Gupta??" Ans started nibbling near her ear and neck. Shilpa said, "Ye sab karne k liye to sari zindagi hai, ab ghar chale! Vaise bhi shaadi se pehle itni raat tak bahar rehna thik nhi" and she blushed! He looked at her blushing and said, "Jiske saath shaadi honi hai, uske saath to koi problem nhi hai!" They laughed and departed from the house.
Vikas locked its front door and handed the keys to her saying, "Ye lijiye rani sahiba.. Apni amaanat sambhaliye! Humari shaadi tak ye chaabiya aapke paas hi rahengi!!" She took it happily and they both were off back to home in their car.