Party Sharty!

She breathed hard and replied, "Dekhiye, kya hota hai na.. Jab do log ek saath kaam karte hai.. Itna time saath bitate hai, to aisi khabare aana koi badi baat nhi hai.! Magar vo khabare sach ho Aisa zaroori nhi..! Afterall, bollywood mein to ye bahut hi aam si baat hai.. Aur rahi baat chemistry aur fans ki.. Fans to ShahRukh sir aur Kajol ma'am k bhi hai.. Na jaane kitne log chahte hai ki vo dono shaadi karle, magar aisa kuchh hua to nhi..! Vaise hi, hum dono ne cordially baat karna shuru kiya aur dost bane, isse aage kuchh nhi ho sakta.! Main apne saare fans ko yahi kehna chahti hu!!" Vikas, who was listening to her words with dignified attention, felt so proud of her that he wanted to announce, "HEY everyone! SHE'S Mine!!" Right there, right then.. But held himself back! "Finally, inhe bhi baatein ghumana aa gya! Chalo, it's good for her!!" He thought.

She continued with a fresh smile, "Mujhe Inke saath kaam karke itna achha laga ki main bata bhi nhi sakti.! Ye bahut achhe actor hai, aur bahut natural bhi.. Aisa lagta hai maano saalo se iss profession mein ho.." Now that was a PUN! Not something, he was quite ready for! "Wow! So now, she's taking a dig at me!! Oh God... I might have messed it up big time, nothing else could have got her that way!" As he struggled with his thoughts, he interrupted, "Arey nhi nhi.!! Aap sab to jaante hi hai ki inka dil kitna bada hai.! Main to ek scene bhi dhang se nhi kar pata... But she's been very supportive! Ye khud itni behtreen actress hai ki kya batau! Har situation, har emotion ko itni perfectly aur effortlessly enact karti hai.. Ki kabhi kabhi doubt hota hai, ki ye acting hai ya reality!!" He smiled and kept his hand on her shoulder encircling her.

•*Puns intended*•

She was lost as she processed his words, but the next moment, they were both inside for the screening and she got another surprise as their seats were next to each other! Not to mention that he actually missed the entire show, for someone was more interested in glancing at his love and enjoying seeing her get uncomfortable every time an intimate scene came up!
The screening ended and everyone rushed out. As soon as she stood up and turned, he gripped his wrist tightly and continued to look into his phone, turned towards her. She turned at him with a confused expression and..... *Flash*

He made a boomerang of her turning towards him and back! She didn't know what happened, but it just annoyed her, so she wriggled her wrist out of his hand and headed out... Into a party, thrown by Ekta and Vikas. It was completely star studded... With Zareen Khan, Jennifer Winget, Mona Singh, Anita Hassanandani, Karishma Tanna, Vivian Dsena, Adaa Khan, Karan Kundra, Anusha, and many more famous faces.

*Beep Beep*
Her phone vibrated and as she checked it out, it was- "Vikas Gupta mentioned you in a story". She found that it was her boomerang and she figured out what he had actually done... "Not bad for a single shot, though!" She thought as she admired it... When you are DESTINED to be, then only a single chance is enough to hold you back! The difference between "REAL LIFE" and "REEL LIFE" is not just that "E" and "A"... It's that, while on set, you can have multiple takes to get perfection, but in reality... You must strive to get it for once and for all.! Life doesn't give you a "take 2"... You have to capture the most of it in a single shot... She reverted back to reality, his caption read-
"Agar vo mujhse pyaar karti hogi to vo zaroor paltegi.. PALTI❤️💋
@Shilpa_Shinde_Official You gave me some real #DDLJvibes during the media session.!!🤔 Now you'll have to bare with me!😝😉😋"

She smiled at the childish behaviour of HER MAN... Subconsciously, she started scrolling her notifications pane and found some news articles in which both of them were tagged.. Some read-

"Vikas Gupta and Shilpa Shinde are all praises for each other on screening of their webseries"
"Vikas Gupta on link up with Shilpa Shinde- 'We are "JUST FRIENDS"!"
"Vikas Gupta talks about him dating a mystery girl, says will soon announce it"
"Shilpa Shinde's angry reaction when Vikas Gupta revealed about dating someone"
"All is not well between colleagues Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta"
... And many more!
She about to put her phone back in her clutch, but it buzzed yet again and due to the same person! But this time it was on DM:

Vikas:
*Vikas Gupta mentioned you in
a story*
(It was news article)
"SHOCKING! Shilpa Shinde kisses Vikas Gupta on the screening of their upcoming project!"
• Kiss kar hi deni chahiye thi.!💋🙈😜 News to fir bhi ban gyi.!😂

Shilpa:
(She also quoted a news article)
"Shilpa Shinde clears the air about dating colleague Vikas Gupta, says 'I'm happily single!"
•Zyada khush mat hoiye aur ye dekh lijiye zara!👆🏻

Vikas:
•Uff! Aapko pata bhi hai ki Aap gussa karte hue kitni cute lagti ho??
•❤️

Shilpa:
•😏😏

Vikas:
•💋

Shilpa:
•👊🏻👊🏻

Vikas:
•Chalo issi bahane chhu to lengi aap!😋 Hoth nhi to haath hi sahi.!!
•Waise main punch se zada repad prefer karta hu!😜

Shilpa:
😡😡

Vikas:
Arey arey! Aap to sharmaa gyi.!!😜😚🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled at his texts and looked up from her phone and found a pair of eyes observing her keenly from the other end of the room, no wonder it was HIM! She quickly shrugged off that blush and grin from her face and maintained a stern expression on her face. He made his way to her. With a glass of mocktail in his left hand, he offered his hand to her, she saw his hand and whispered, "Please, sab k saamne koi scene create mat kariye..!" He asked intently, "Do you trust me?" As soon as she heard him, she took a step backwards, folded her arms and glared at him dangerously, with brows raised! Both looked deep into each other's eyes intensely, after a couple of minutes, both of them were on the stage! She gave in to him, maybe for the good, but she didn't realise it yet!

He gathered everyone's attention as he announced, "We all know ki aaj hum sab yaha kyu aaye hai... Aaj HUMARE project ki screening hai.!" He looked proudly at her with his arm around her shoulders. She smiled at the audience, whereas the enunciation on the word caused many eyes to broaden! He continued, "1 nd 1/2 year pehle humne ek dusre ko BB11 mein ek promise kiya tha aur aaj finally wo pura hua! Beech mein bahut sari problems aur misunderstandings bhi hui, but at the end, we're together! Not because we want to... But because we were destined to be!! She blushed slightly in his embrace, while there were numerous mums in the crowd. He proceeded, "So! Aaj ki raat unn haseen waado k naam!" And everyone cheered with raised glasses, but she whispered in his ear, "Kuchh waade agar aapne nibhaaye hote to Shayad situations bahut alag hoti.." She freed herself from his grip and headed down the stage.

....And the party commenced! Both were busy with themselves, he was posing for pictures, clicking selfies, recording videos and making boomerangs! Every other girl would come to him, he would hug her tight and pose for a cosy selfie! He made instagram stories, whereas she made new friends and memories! Sugandha was her new friend, they shared many common qualities and both had an incredible sense of humour, making it easy for them to communicate. Even between their laughs and giggles, she never missed a chance to keep an eye on HIM... Whom he hugged, whom he pouted with and whom he kissed was noticed by her, causing her to burn in envy and jealousy! Unabe to take more of it, she walked off from the party!

Vikas saw her leaving, her eyes started looking for Ekta who was sneakily watching the entire scenario. He looked at her intently, seeking assertion and she nodded from far, approving him to go after her and she'll manage it all over there! Best friends, indeed!! Both stood by each other, when they needed it the most! He ran towards the parking area, making sure not to be spotted by any guest or media! As he reached there, Shilpa had already seated in the car and drove off! He hurriedly settled in his car and followed her. He could not leave her all by herself, alone on the road at 1:40AM. After a ten minute long drive, Shilpa stopped the car near a bridge and came out of it. He stopped his car near a tree, trying to camouflage so that she remained unaware of his presence. She looked up at the stars and mumbled something, inaudible to him and walked towards the lone bridge. She looked at the reflection of the moon in the water quite dreamily, but it didn't last long! He panicked as he thought, "Oh Shit.!!!" He jumped out of his car, ran to her and pulled her arm tightly with a jerk, making her step down from the raised path next to railing. "Pagal ho gyi ho kya? Kya Karne kya wali thi? Agar main time pe nhi aata to?.." He ran out of breath as he almost shouted!