Digging out the meaning!

Somewhere between what is SAID, but not MEANT and what is meant, but never said.... Most of the love is lost!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, when Vikas came back home he sat on the terrace, thinking what he had done and said, but most importantly, how much of it did he actually MEAN? The night was still young, with no moon or stars in sight, but he had been sitting over there for the past 2 hours! He took out his phone and it had her on its wallpaper.. He stared at her, he don't know for how long, but the next moment, he was scrolling his newsfeed on Instagram. He found some of Ekta's project being launched and leaving out all the grudges, more because he actually liked it's tagline and title so much, that he quoted it with the caption~

"The most beautiful line is but, I love you. The most painful line is I love you but. With immense love come immense pain. #KehneKoHumsafarHai ektaravikapoor monajsingh ronitboseroy  Waiting for it!  Altbalaji"

*Beep Beep*
There was a notification on her phone. She suddenly woke up with a jerk! She remembered how it all had happened.. He left her behind, alone to deal with all her sorrow and a broken heart. She collapsed down to her knees and started crying. How could You let him go?? How dare you say that?? You called him LUSTY!! Could there be a greater sin? Hold on! Pull yourself together.. He also said a lot of things! How could he? With all such thoughts running down her spine, she couldn't actually decide how to feel or react! Her mother came and made her lie on the bed. She told her to calm down and sleep, but all in vain! She sat beside her, patted and caressed her forehead lovingly.. Thinking that what does God hold for them, for her. She didn't know when she slept while crying, just that it was all because of HIM.. And now she has woken up and that too because of HIM! Yes, they didn't follow each other on SM and decided not to until they announced their relationship, but they turned on the notifications of each other's accounts on all SM platforms. On seeing his name flashing on the screen, she felt like smashing the phone into the wall, but she somehow held herself back from doing so... She read the post from top to bottom, trying to absorb all the hidden aspects and possible hints that could have been there. But what she saw made her heart sink.
"Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain" Waah to Guptaji maan hi gye ki hum sirf kehne ko hi saath the! Chhii.!! Iss aadmi ko itni sharam bhi nhi hai.!? Itna drama kiya, itni acting ki.. Tabhi Ekta ko mention karke appreciate kar rha hai.! Hmm.. Khush hoga na! Ki jo baat use khud batani padti, Ekta ne bata kar uska kaam jo aasaan kar diya! Mujhe uss pe bharosa hi nhi karna chahiye tha!

"With immense Love comes immense Pain" - Is he trying to take a dig at me? Hina aur Rocky kya kam the jo ab isne bhi shuru kar diya?! Mujhe to sochte hue bhi sharam aa rhi hai ki pyaar ka naatak kiya, aur vo bhi bus publicity k liye!!Itna bada dho...

"With immense Love comes immense Pain" - Is he trying to take a dig at me? Hina aur Rocky kya kam the jo ab isne bhi shuru kar diya?! Mujhe to sochte hue bhi sharam aa rhi hai ki pyaar ka naatak kiya, aur vo bhi bus publicity k liye!!Itna bada dhokha diya mujhe, Aur khud to pakka kisi party mein, kisi nayi ladki k saath hoga! Aur main yaha...? Bas ab no more rona dhona! Sari zindagi iss gam mein hi thodi na bita dungi..!
With a mix of irritation, anguish, pain, heartbreak and many indescribable feelings, she wiped her tears and decided to have a new start, with no Vikas Gupta in it, no memories, no Colleague, no Karma, no Destiny, no nothing related to him. What pricked her more was that should she be glad about it or not. She knew it that she was going to carry that grudge in her heart and learn to live with it. "Rishte nibhana nhi aata.. Yehi to bola tha unhone bas.. Ye to Arshi, Aakaash aur na jaane kitno ne kaha hai.. Fir bhi aaj na jaane kyu iss baat se nafrat si ho gyi hai... Kyu ye chhoti si baat itna effect kar rhi hai?" She wondered sub consciously as she cursed him all along!

"Lusty hi to kaha unhone.. Iss mein konsa koi badi baat thi? Saare haters yahi to kehte hai.. Aur unhe jo pata chala, uske baad to unka ye kehna galat bhi nhi tha... Fir maine kyu itna wildly react kiya? Agar chaar baatein aur sun leta, to shayad abhi pachhtawa na hota.." He let out a disappointed sigh. He looked at the moon which had just appeared. Unhe to theek se communicate karna hi nhi aata.. Mujhe hi koshish karni hogi.. I love her! And there is no denying that fact!! Pata nhi vo kaisi hogi, kis haal mein hogi.. mere baare mein kya soch rhi hogi.. But I'm not gonna give up on my love, our love! Ye bhi humare pyaar ki ek pariksha hi hai.. But jo bhi ho, Mujhe apne pyaar par pura bharosa hai.! Humari destiny bhi yahi hai aur Karma bhi... Galati maine hi thi, to sudhaarunga bhi main hi.! Hum to ek hoke hi rahenge! Koi rok sake to rok le! With a fire of determination in his eyes, he was all ready for the hardships ahead. He admitted his wrongs and sought to make them right.

Amidst of these fierce thoughts, her phone rang and his PA told him that the screening of their webseries was to be held in week's time. He asked her if the presence of all the cast members was necessary, when replied in positive, he was quite delighted by the thought of seeing her again. He didn't want to plan their meeting, for he believed that God had a beautiful plan for them. But he could actually make a plan for near future... He called Ekta and with her, the best friend duo made a plan to help him in conquering back his love. Ekta was left with no choice, as technically, she was the one who has caused this trouble... So she had to mend it too!
He crossed his fingers, hoping for the best! He was eager to see her reaction in public, yes! That was a pity thought.. But he always admired her acting skills and he had full faith in their love too.... He wanted to see how she will handle the situation in front of the media.

"Kya!! Ek hafte mein?? Magar.... Mere bina kaam nhi chal sakta kya??..... Puri cast hogi waha??...... Aur Vikas...... Theek hai, ab kya kar sakte hai...... Ji main bhi aaungi!" The call ended and Vikas's PR has given the news to her too...

"Kya yaar, ab fir uss aadmi ka chehra dekhna padega!!" She tossed her phone on the bed. "Ek kaam karti hu... Kal shopping chali jaaungi! Mind bhi divert ho jaaega..." She decided that, but deep down... She was apprehensive that she would end up in the same mall or cafe, where he would be hanging out with some new and young girl... Afterall, their Karma was way too stronger than her choices.