Unusual

From colleagues to rivals... From rivals to back to "colleagues"... From "colleagues" to soulmates... From soulmates to 'souls torn apart' And then finally to friends!! Their story was indeed a breathtaking one! And their journey being no less than a roller coaster with innumerable ups and downs!

With days passing by... The bond between two individuals, who are actually poles apart.. Somewhat strengthened! Both explored each other like never before! Be it their hidden personalities or their hidden dark secrets! There was nothing which the duo didn't share with each other! But what both of them actually wanted to share with each other was their lives... But no one was brave enough to confront the other, and eventually believed that it was just the one sidedness of their Love that prevailed! Blinded by their own assumptions and delusions... They both preserved their feelings just to themselves individually and nobody else!

Both of them wouldn't shy out from making public appearances anymore. From being spotted at an event together to each other's instagram stories and posts... From walking hand in hand to posing for the media together... From going LIVE on SM together to hanging out together at parties! They weren't afraid of the rumours anymore, maybe they had accepted what they assumed that the other one wanted... But that was indeed a bad idea! It wasn't much time before they became quite the talk of the town. #Shikas tag had once again become just as lively like never before, with many secret shippers coming out in open and a few IFs also united with them, owing to the respect they had for their respective idols. For Everyone, they were in an "alleged relationship" and it wasn't too difficult for them to realise the truth, the rumours and consequently, the misunderstandings! Both mutually agreed on a conclusion... To clarify all the doubts, created by several rumours in the minds of their fans... By a live joint interview! Shilpa announced it on Twitter:

"Everything you need to know about me and @lostboy54.. We are here to answer all your questions!
#Shilpians #Shikasians and #LostSouls
Catch us LIVE at 6pm on Facebook page of 94.5 Red FM with @MyMalishka!"

Vikas liked and retweeted it!

Both met before a couple of hours before the interview so that they could agree on a certain things and be perfectly able to convey their message to their fans without any confusion this time.

6pm:

M:  Hello guys! Here you all are! This is  94.5 Red FM and obviously you all know me! And trust me, I'm super excited for our today's guests! The most happening couple in the town... It's SHIKAS! AKA One of my great friends, Shilpa and Vikas! Welcome to our show guys.

Shikas: Thank you so much Malishka!

M: Achha to from Enemies to Frenemies, then to friends, then to being cordial with each other on BB11...  From 'na dosti na dushmani' to actual colleagues, then to friends and finally to the most rumoured couple after an year since BB11... Oh God! Mujhe to ye line yaad karne mein hi itni problem hui... Tum dono manage kaise karte ho?

Vikas: Actually humara main motive aaj iss interview ka issi confusion ko dur karne ka hai... There's a huge misunderstanding, owing to all those rumours regarding us!

Malishka was listening with great interest and her eyebrows raised, awaiting a surprise!

Shilpa:  Mera to misunderstandings se bada purana naata hai.! Pehle industry wale galat samajhte rahe aur ab log!
(She chuckled looking at her company)

M:  Yaar tum dono mujhe aur confuse kar rhe ho! Radio pe kaam karti hu yaar.. Zubaan chalti hai.. Dimaag nhi.!!

The trio laughed at her cute behaviour.